ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z390 Taichi Bios 1.80 problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BullGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 10:04am
I updated to 1.90 prior to my new build. Board and new BIOS is working well for me.

[URL=https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/14001602]UserBenchmarks: Game 126%, Desk 189%, Work 169%[/URL]
Abula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 3:05am
Very interesting thread, specially for me, since building with a Taichi Ultimate.

I just assemble and havent seen much issues with 1.8, but im not using a NVME yet, just assemble it outside to see if everything was working before going inside the case.

Wondering if others have updated to 1.9 to see if its running good wish NVMEs? and if MCE is available again?
marjohn56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marjohn56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 12:06am
Well I needed to check something with the Godlike so re-installed the Taichi and updated the BIOS to 1.90

Have to say everything is now working perfectly, so well in fact I am sticking with the Taichi. Passmark Performance test is giving a score of 8500 which I am more than satisfied with. Whatever they did with 1.90 fixed the problems I was having so nice one ASRock.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic