ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gaming Zone > Gaming PC Build Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Should I buy a gaming pc?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charliecharles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I buy a gaming pc?
    Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 5:02pm
I?m currently a console player but I?m considering buying a gaming pc, I dream about having a sick set up and using mouse and keyboard instead of controller I think would be really fun and a new challenge.

Are there any more pros I should know about when you have a nice gaming pc/set up? Also are there any cons?
PetrolHead View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PetrolHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:04pm
Here are some thoughts.

Pros:
-Potential for high framerate gaming.
-Potential for better visuals than on console.
-A lot of options when building a system, which enables you to get what you need.
-A lot of pre-built PCs available if you'd rather skip building the system yourself.

Cons:
-Framerates and visuals depend on what you get.
-A lot of options when building a system, which makes it difficult to know exactly what you need (unless your budget is unlimited).
-You can run into various issues when building a system.
-Pre-built PCs sometimes make weird compromises, so you still need to pay attention to what you're getting and do some research.
-Consoles offer better bang for your buck overall.
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit
timpaine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote timpaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2019 at 9:08pm
The following part where the user will able to get the knowledge so it will be going to manage it in such part so [URL=https://errorcode0x.com/fixed-firefox-couldnt-load-xpcom/]can't load xpcom[/URL] will provide all the possible things.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic