ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

.B360M IB-R1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .B360M IB-R1
    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 4:37am
manual sent
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2019 at 4:35am
Papa
hope all is well you're a tremendous assets to this thread, I hope the holidays find you in both good heath and spirit. Cleaning my desk in preparing for the new year I found the USB stick you were interested in, if you're still interested please let me know and I will send this week.

Happy Holidays my friend [/QUOTE]

Thank you sir...I would appreciate the usb stick
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 4:17am
Originally posted by Jqmosley Jqmosley wrote:

If you could help me out as well it would be much appreciated jqmosley@gmail.com please and ty. I?嚙練 new to computers so that pdf file would be great I can?嚙緣 seem to open the file you posted.

The manual has been posted on Google for months now....!
I'll post the link once more......

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qzoS12q6p4RnM94QAFcvoVb5TKs0tD4z/view
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 4:15am
Originally posted by papawana1 papawana1 wrote:

first off, I appreciate all of the kind thanks I have received...I originally upgraded this motherboard to 32gb of ram...to make it even better, I just upped it again...this time to the max 64gb...computer works much better...if anyone is interested in the 4 8gb ram, send me a msg...they are Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 MHz

Papa
hope all is well you're a tremendous assets to this thread, I hope the holidays find you in both good heath and spirit. Cleaning my desk in preparing for the new year I found the USB stick you were interested in, if you're still interested please let me know and I will send this week.

Happy Holidays my friend
Jqmosley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jqmosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 7:47pm
If you could help me out as well it would be much appreciated jqmosley@gmail.com please and ty. I? new to computers so that pdf file would be great I can? seem to open the file you posted.
Jqmosley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jqmosley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 7:34pm
If you could help me out as well it would be much appreciated jqmosley@gmail.com please and ty.
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2019 at 12:13pm
first off, I appreciate all of the kind thanks I have received...I originally upgraded this motherboard to 32gb of ram...to make it even better, I just upped it again...this time to the max 64gb...computer works much better...if anyone is interested in the 4 8gb ram, send me a msg...they are Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 MHz
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 6:30am
Originally posted by HEF HEF wrote:

Could I get the manual as well? Thanks in advance. JHeflin14@gmail.com

manual sent
HEF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HEF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 12:20am
Could I get the manual as well? Thanks in advance. JHeflin14@gmail.com
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2019 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by trudeaubjj trudeaubjj wrote:

I am having the same problem and was wondering if you could email the manual as well.

Thank you in advance.

trudeaubjj@icloud.com

manual sent
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic