ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryzen 3000 series support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShampooCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 9:09pm
I wasn't completely stable it seems after the drama calculator settings, BUT it was a starting point.
I raised the voltage on the RAM to 1.38. will monitor.
Did the same for my other HTPC with even sh*ttier RAM, Hynix M, on my Asrock x370 Killer SLI board running 5.8 @2800MHz CL14 1T, which is amazing anyways. Couldn't get it stable on this board at stock auto settings @2666MHz before. ??
ShampooCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShampooCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 9:10pm
And that was at CL16 LOL
NubLength View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NubLength Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 hours 29 minutes ago at 12:33am
I have a b450m pro4 along with a Ryzen 3 1200. I cant get any video output at all. I have tried every port and even my Radeon rx 570 8gb OC. I have get to be able to get an os on it due to that I cant see anything on it what so ever. I read the discription of the bios update but it says to fix the video through windows before bios update but I just have no way of doing so. Can anyone help?
swolerosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swolerosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 31 minutes ago at 7:31am
I'm running an x370 Killer SLI/ac board with a 1600x installed. I bought a 3700x and it gets stuck in a boot loop before post. I updated the bios to 5.40 already. I didn't want to go to 5.50 since it wasn't recommended for the 1600x and it looks like 5.40 should work for both CPUs. What am I missing here? I saw there were some early issues back in August, but I didn't see anything recently.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899
  Share Topic