ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIOS Updates, Urgent note, Please read.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mastercry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Debido666 Debido666 wrote:

Is there anyone with 4.10 BIOS on AsRock B450 Gaming K4 with properly working monitor data? Is it possible to be coz skipping BIOS, for example if you were 3.50 and updated right to 4.10 skipping one version. Or doesn't matter and is just 4.10 bugged?

Also any info on inc AGESA 1.0.0.5 for Gaming K4, Pro4 etc.?

AsRock B450 Gaming K4 here, I have issue with my all cores boost in cinebench etc., my 1600AF boost only to 3440MHz like old 1600AE CPUs. Single core boost are OK 3700, sometimes I see even 3800+ after gaming in HWMonitor.
Yday I revert to 3.50 to check but no difference, its same. Now Im back to 3.90 again.
CPU Temps are fine, max 54c in blender, 51c in Cinebench.

Anyone has experienced something similar? Is it CPU bad piece or can be motherboard/bios. If you check userbenchmark data you can see that majority are boosting 3600+ all cores with 1600AF. So im at -200MHz at least. For now im blaming AsRock.
Im curious why cpu multiplier is reaching only x34.5 when rendering... it should reach x37. What can be the reason, any ideas?
maxcroach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maxcroach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 2:03am
Hello Everyone,

Couple days ago I bought ASRock B450 Pro4 and oryginaly IT Shop made a bios update on 4.10 of course I told then to update only up to 3.50 (last stable one), but they made a mistake. So sometimes I have boot loop, and all setting goes to default in bios and it's very annoying (all fans, ssd, OC settings are forgotten and goes default... :/). So can anyone know why??? - one thing that without OC it's better... less boot loops (Ryzen 2600 @ 4,025 GHz @ 1,325 V) - OCCT couple of hours no errors... Maybe go to downgrade to 3.50? But is it possible. Thanks for help! ;)

Regards, Max
M.A.X.
zzz999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zzz999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 19 minutes ago at 7:24am
Hello everyone, a couple of days ago I orderd an Asrock A320M but the supplier sent me an A320M-HDV R4.0 with the 3.7 BIOS, for that one, the page says "ASRock do NOT recommend updating this BIOS if Pinnacle, Raven, Summit or Bristol Ridge CPU is being used on your system."

I want to use that motherboard with a Ryzen 7 1700, could I make it work with the 3.7 BIOS? or maybe, could I downgrade?

I want to return it, I already notified the store who sold me the motherboard, but their customer service kinda sucks :/ and it will take from 1 to two weeks to get a proper response from them.

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic