ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Taichi X470 - RGB HELL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Feroci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock Taichi X470 - RGB HELL
    Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 9:34pm
It is with great displeasure that I have to say that this is the last time I buy an ASRock product.

Since day one I got the motherboard, I've had issues with the RGB part of it. I've installed the latest BIOS & Software each time.

The RGB LEDs colour itself does not match the colours of all other RGB Products I have.

The software is hideous, apart from the really ugly interface you are greeted with when it actually opened, the software will randomly crash and give some MCU or other type of error codes. I had to result to the forum to which the users themselves found temporary solutions rather than ASRock Staff members.

Did i mention that the addressable RGB header actually shows the proper colour chosen from the sofware, while the onboard RGB LEDs themselves, display the opposite colour for most cases. Example if I set RED for the addressable RGB and press APPLY TO ALL, the board will light up BLUE and all the RGB components connected to the RGB HEADER, will actually light up RED.

gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:43am
lol i dont have such problem i suggest reflashing the rgb app go and look for the long rgb thread
texoM78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texoM78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 1:05am
Personally I dont even use that crap "Software" from ASRock. What I'm use is only rgb setings in bios thats all. Will be much better for ASRock to dont even start adding RGB to taichi coz the RGB app ist just a joke (sorry for my english btw).
"The software is hideous, apart from the really ugly interface you are greeted with when it actually opened, the software will randomly crash and give some MCU or other type of error codes" best solution is to not use it at all. The problem is that we pay for RGB whitch is actually not working how we think it should.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic