ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - B450 Gaming-ITX/ac: several voltages not working
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B450 Gaming-ITX/ac: several voltages not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rincewind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B450 Gaming-ITX/ac: several voltages not working
    Posted: 14 May 2020 at 6:08pm
Hi,

I have the Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac and several BIOS settings regarding the voltages are not working correctly. BIOS version is 3.7 which should be the latest one.

- SoC Voltage: has no impact at all, no matter what value I select, it stays the same under Windows (Ryzen Master to check). Also its set at 1.1 - 1.2 Volts, which is too high.
- SoC Offset Voltage: again, no impact whatsoever

Only changing the SoC/Uncore Voltage changes the SoC voltage under Windows. But the range starts at 1.00 volts, which should be lower.

- VDDG also is completely ignored, the BIOS sets very weird values automatically for different Fabric Clocks. For example at 1733MHz its set to 0.95 Volt, which is fine, but after reaching 1800 is goes down to 0.69 Volts which is way too low.

Is there another option to change VDDG and SoC in BIOS? I can archive much lower values with Ryzen Master and the system is stable and very efficient, but RM needs another reboot after launching for the voltages to change.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic