ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polycrome Failure to Detect Components

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Polycrome Failure to Detect Components
    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 1:26pm
Today I attempted to install the ASRock Polychrome RGB ver:1.0.60 for my ASRock X570 PHANTOM GAMING 4 motherboard. When I opened the the program I was only able to control one (of the two) RGB components onboard my pc.

I decided to try and update the software to its latest version (ASRock Polychrome RGB ver:1.0.78). This resulted in the program losing the ability to control BOTH components. I decided to uninstall the program in an attempt to regain the default rainbow RBG setting the components were on before the initial download.

Everything was able to be deleted except for the ASRock Utility folder in Program Files (x86) because it is running in another program somewhere that I cannot locate. My RAM reset back to the rainbow mode, but my GPU lights are completely off.

Can someone tell me how to remove all the files from the Polycrome Sync program, and how to turn my GPU back on?
lc
Grumpy_old_man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grumpy_old_man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 3:27pm
Hello Fatal,

which CPU are you using on your motherboard, what RAM, and which BIOS version?
Fatal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 2:58am
Hello,

My CPU is AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6-Core 3.6 GHz

My RAM is G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

And my BIOS says that the UEFI is X570 Phantom Gaming 4 P2.60

I believe it might also be important to list my graphics card - ASRock Phantom Gaming D3 Radeon RX 5600 XT

lc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic