ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flashing the RGB Chip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasoneason132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flashing the RGB Chip
    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 1:35pm
how do i flash the rgb chip?
I tried the methods in older posts in the forum but they did not work. that may be because they are outdated since they are over 2 years old. Advice would be greatly appreciated!
muziqaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muziqaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2021 at 7:22pm
RGB has its own chip? And you can reflash it? Now the world has gone mad
folding@home
bobau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Jasoneason132 Jasoneason132 wrote:

how do i flash the rgb chip?
I tried the methods in older posts in the forum but they did not work. that may be because they are outdated since they are over 2 years old. Advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi. You could try newer versions of polychrome. Also beta ones. They usually flash the rgb controller after install. Also there is a .bat inside polychrome folder that just flash the rgb controller. Can't remember the exact folder or subdirectory, but inside polychrome folder.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic