ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock AB350M Pro4 - Freezing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nulnine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Gabysmeq Gabysmeq wrote:

Thx for your answers guys. I guess I?�m gonna stick to axemole?�s advice and buy the ASUS TUF B350M-Plus Gaming . Not gonna waste time and money again. What?�s gone is gone . I?�ll try to rma it though, will it cost anything? I?�m aware that I?�ll have to post it on my charge.

If your RMA is accepted, you just have to cover shipping it there. They cover shipping back. Was ~$18 for me from the east coast using Fedex
Gabysmeq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabysmeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2018 at 2:16pm
I?ll do that thanks for your help
axemole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axemole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 7:22am
Originally posted by Gabysmeq Gabysmeq wrote:

I?�ll do that thanks for your help

I used USPS and spent $17 with (including $100 insurance) for my RMA shipping cost.
I got the RMA'd board within a week and now I am waiting to buy another 1800X to see how the new board handles the CPU... I will keep you guys posted...

Peace
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Gabysmeq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabysmeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2018 at 5:17pm
Great, I?m doing the same thing today. I will send it to them and we?ll see what happens.
Will use my Ryzen 3 2200g with 2400Mhz 8gb ddr4 . Will post when it comes back to let you guyz know what happens. Hope this motherboard didn?t do any harm to the cpu or ram (everything was brand new out of the box )
benzsport357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benzsport357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 2:10pm
I have this problem too
If it has solution please tell me to know here
Leeouque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeouque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 5:57pm
Hi guys,
I've tried to install fresh Windows 10 1709 and it seems to be working for me, no freezes for nearly 2 weeks.
By the way strange stutters occurs sometimes, when the screen refreshes for a second. May be it's some kind of unfinished freeze.
Gabysmeq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabysmeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 6:19pm
Was just an early released bad board. RMA?d one came today works perfect ! ??
benzsport357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benzsport357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 6:58pm
I already RMA and still happen.
Gabysmeq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabysmeq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 4:35am
Mine is stable , OC?ed the cpu a bit and the gpu, no more freezes so far . Turns on in an instant restarts aswell . No signs of the old problems . 12h since its on ran benchmarks, played games watched videos nothing happened.
axemole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote axemole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 5:28am
Originally posted by benzsport357 benzsport357 wrote:

I already RMA and still happen.

I got mine RMA'd but am waiting for a chance to buy another Ryzen 7 1800X.
As soon as I do and test it, I will let you know how this new RMA'd board behaves.
Good luck with your rig.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 32>
  Share Topic