ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ASROCK Z370 Fatal1ty K6 - Sleep / Wakeup Problems.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASROCK Z370 Fatal1ty K6 - Sleep / Wakeup Problems.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote octaviusdavinci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASROCK Z370 Fatal1ty K6 - Sleep / Wakeup Problems.
    Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 1:23pm
I bough my mother board recently and assembled my PC installed Win 10 Pro when i'm using it i put my PC to sleep but its not waking up only the cpu fan is running ram is running but no display and keyboard lights indicate its stuck.

Please someone suggest what to do i checked the control panel setting power options everything looks fine and even updated the BIOS to P1.00 to P1.30

all default settings looks normal what kind of settings should i make to achieve the sleep mode in my PC. 

CPU - I7 8700k 3.7 Ghz / OC 4.5 Ghz
MOBO - Asrock z370 K6 - Fatal1ty
GPU - Nvidia Zotac amp Extreme edition GTX 980 4GB (OLD one) 
RAM - G.Skill RGB trident 4133 Mhz
SSD - Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB M2. SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD.
Octaviusdavinci
RichardSchaefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardSchaefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:43pm
I have a system very similar to yours: i7-8700k, Z370 K6, NVidia EVGA GTX 960 4GB, G. Skill 3200, Samsung 960 EVO 256GB boot disk and 1GB RAID 1 Data disk.  When I wake my system from sleep, it is hit or miss whether both of my monitors come back on.  My secondary monitor (1440 x 900) comes on most of the time, but my primary monitor 1920 x 1200 is erratic.  Most times I have to click the mouse on both screens for them to come on.  I have not been able to figure this out or spend much time on the issue since it doesn't happen that often. 
However, I have not been able to upgrade my NVidia drivers for the last couple of months.  Whenever I have tried, the NVidia software or the Windows device manager software states a problem occurred but no details or error codes are displayed.  I am trying the upgrades with the drivers found on the NVidia site.
Richard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic