ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polychrome RGB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Polychrome RGB
    Posted: 26 May 2018 at 9:53pm
This is not only about AMD but i didn't find a section dedicated to RGB.

The questions are:
Can i control the led of my Sapphire Nitro+ with Polychrome?
Will i have the same colors/effect options i find in Corsairs Link/Cue when for Vengeance RGB Ram?
TheInvoker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 6:24am
Noone knows if i can control Vengeance RGB?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 3:41am
Up!

I can't believe that noone has vengeance RGB
Now we have also vengeance RGB Pro

Please i need to know so i can buy an Asorck instead of MSI
tehKD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tehKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 8:56pm
Right now i can't control the Vengeance RGB RAM on my X470 Taichi with the latest version (1.0.11) of the Polychrome Software.

But you can use the Asus Aura Sync Software. https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/download.html
Found the tip on a german forum.

Only problem i had is that i got a false positive from the Antcheat software for Ghost Recon Wildlands.
After i uninstalled the Asus software i had no problems with the game.

The color settings on the RAM where saved on the RAM.

I don't know if you can control the Sapphire Card with the Polychrome Software, but there is a standalone program for the Sapphire Card to control the RGB LEDs. SAPPHIRE TriXX NITRO Glow

Edited by tehKD - 21 Jun 2018 at 9:11pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 9:50pm
asus aura on asrock?
but it's not what i want

i want a software that allows me to control every RGB component i have,and they are not so many

I have only 2 things from Enemrmax (Aio and Fans) that i know i can control,but not the RAM. Use Aura for RAM is just like use CUE.

I could do it for 2-3 months if someone from Asrock (or Corsair,since i'm asking the same thing to them) tells me that they are working con compatibility and it will come soon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheInvoker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 9:21pm
Here again about Polychrome

Is there someone who owns a mobo with Polychrome? i have a question about addressable rgb
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic