ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - B350m Pro4 MB Freezing and restarting by itself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

B350m Pro4 MB Freezing and restarting by itself

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garycastle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B350m Pro4 MB Freezing and restarting by itself
    Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 1:02am
I have tried many things that come to this PC freezes when having two sticks of ram 4 gb lpx vengeance from corsair on dual channel either at 2133 or at 2933 now its not the ram because I tried only 1 stick at 2133 and then at 2933 and it doesn't freezes or restarts I tried both of the sticks at once Now with only 1 stick of 4 gb of ram adding a gtx 1060 and also freezes and restarts.
The only way the computer doesn't shows any signs of issues its running only 1 stick of 4 gb of ram no GPU install Please help

this is what i have with the mobo
ryzen 3 2200g
1 ssd samsung evo 250gb
evga psu 450w 80+ bronze
and well the ram currently running at xmp profile 2933
SYS64738 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SYS64738 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2018 at 2:18pm
[URL=][/URL]Two things people probably need to know. First, are you running Windows 10 with all the latest updates? I had massive problems at first because I started my windows installation with an older build version. Further, have you checked if the ram is on the compatibility list? Dual channel or not should not make a difference if the ram is supported and not defective. You might run a memtest program to check this. If the ram is ok I would return the board.

Edited by SYS64738 - 22 Jul 2018 at 3:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic