ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gaming Zone > ASRock e-Sport&Gaming Feature Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Promote your business offers with bulk SMS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marshasarv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Promote your business offers with bulk SMS
    Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 3:28pm
< ="text/"> @page { margin: 2cm } p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120% } a:link { so-language: zxx }

Hello,

I am Marsha Leyva working in Sarv Webs Pvt. Ltd. The bulk SMS Service working best for the businesses. The open rate of the bulk SMS is the reason that It is the first choice of the business promoters.

To know more visit @ Bulk SMS Service

margaspeak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote margaspeak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 10:54am
I don't think that promotions through SMS will work, some people will think that it is a scam. I think it will still be better if you use an online marketing strategy to immediately target a potential client. I am currently searching for dog cages online and have tried to consult Facebook since they have a store feature wherein you can look for a certain item and talk to the seller. The transaction was so far smooth. You should try social media platforms. 

Edited by margaspeak - 11 Sep 2018 at 10:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic