ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

My AMD-Asrock Rig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatswithjeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by najiro najiro wrote:

Originally posted by tag75 tag75 wrote:

I do like yr case never seen it beforeBig smile

Thanks man :) It's actually a NZXT chassis, long before their Phantom series got out. Its a NZXT Guardian 921RB chassis. It does look cool, it has a temperature monitor panel on the top of the case and wire sensors you can place in sections inside the chassis. It looks cool but its very hot particularly for my place which has a tropical climate with temperatures reaching to 32C at noon hehehe. Eventually changes my chassis to a Coolermaster Storm trooper.
Coolermaster Storm trooper is a nice case

Speaking of my Coolermaster Storm trooper case, I made a troll out of it LOL

what's that green thingy in the Front picture?
najiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by whatswithjeff whatswithjeff wrote:

I do like yr case never seen it beforeBig smile

Thanks man :) It's actually a NZXT chassis, long before their Phantom series got out. Its a NZXT Guardian 921RB chassis. It does look cool, it has a temperature monitor panel on the top of the case and wire sensors you can place in sections inside the chassis. It looks cool but its very hot particularly for my place which has a tropical climate with temperatures reaching to 32C at noon hehehe. Eventually changes my chassis to a Coolermaster Storm trooper.
Coolermaster Storm trooper is a nice case

Speaking of my Coolermaster Storm trooper case, I made a troll out of it LOL

what's that green thingy in the Front picture?

hahaha! tubing for the USB cable on the card reader mounted on the front 5.25-inch drive bay LOL
some weird modding idea hahaha
zycrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zycrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 12:18pm
NIce bro Kudos Clap
najiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by zycrew zycrew wrote:

NIce bro Kudos Clap

thanks man, remember this chassis? haha
yajllewor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yajllewor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 1:03pm
that Meme! LOL
yajllewor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yajllewor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 1:08pm
Im still not good with cable management :( mine would be front and back facepalm

najiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by yajllewor yajllewor wrote:

Im still not good with cable management :( mine would be front and back facepalm

I'm not good either but what's important is what's seen in front LOOKS GOOD. Don't care if the rear looks messy hahaha.
yajllewor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yajllewor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 1:14pm
totally agree

BTW what happened to your amd  build? did something broke or you caught the PC enthusiast illness, never ending upgrade?
najiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by yajllewor yajllewor wrote:

totally agree

BTW what happened to your amd  build? did something broke or you caught the PC enthusiast illness, never ending upgrade?

Hahaha! Yes. LOL
Never stopped until this day but I have to hold back hahaha. Can't really go high end, dual graphics card or even an i7.. Still, this thread shows I really started from the common 'go with AMD for entry-level gaming build' kind of notion hehehe
rrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2015 at 7:03pm
Very nice looking build man Clap the blue theme looks really sharp on the desktop. No frikking way did my first build looked that sharp.   lol

anyhoo wanted to ask how that temperature control panel on the NZXT chassis sorta compares with the temps reported with some of the common software apps some of us may use like HW monitor or CoreTemps.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for making such a solid build post.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic