ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB Utility issues and workaround

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sergentpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 5:01pm
Try the new beta version 2.0.93

https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/B460%20Steel%20Legend/index.asp#Download

Flash firmware as described in the post (administrator).
Sergentpm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sergentpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2021 at 5:06pm
Try the new beta 2.0.93

http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B450%20Steel%20Legend/#Download

Flash firmware
svista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote svista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 3:50pm
Ok but I don´t know how to flash it when I flash it as described above in this forum it says fail maybe i use wrong wICPFLASHADSBv2.exe /File-nu
I don´t know the end nuber of this command.
Can you help me?
Sergentpm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sergentpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 4:17pm
Just tap "dir" command it will show you files names. Use the command wicpflashadsbv2.exe /file=nu51_3.xx
Open your command prompt as administrator
svista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote svista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 5:48pm
It still dont show me the nuber
look at this
https://ctrlv.cz/Hztp
its my command prompt
Sergentpm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sergentpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2021 at 7:09pm
File #12 nu51_3.04
svista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote svista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2021 at 7:28pm
OK thanks but it still doesnt work when I ran the commant it inicialize it but then it repeats something 10 times and then it says ICP fail and yes I run it as administrator.
Sergentpm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sergentpm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2021 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by svista svista wrote:

OK thanks but it still doesnt work when I ran the commant it inicialize it but then it repeats something 10 times and then it says ICP fail and yes I run it as administrator.

Do you bios is up-to-date?
DimazDimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DimazDimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 8:46pm
Hello Guys

my problem now after i updated polychrome to v2.0.99 and razer synapse 3.6.331.31613, everytime i want to edit Asrock Part, its nothing happen n turn off

1. Polychrome RGB can edit onboard rgb,
2. i tried re-flash it, re-install both apps, and finaly i reset my windows 3 times , i tried install razer synapse and polychrome 2.0.61 (from cd), i installed Polychrome 2.0.93 (my last polychrome before update to 2.0.99), and i installed 2.0.96.. and still nothing change.
3. my curious, everytime i edited add effect and color and save, nothing happen and the light turnoff, when i reopen my synapse, the Asrock Part i choose any effect and color before, its always turn like that, the COLOR part turn invisible (No Color). i think there is something problem with coding or anything. it can't response to synapse..
now i feel hopeless and disappointed, because i tried everything i know from web, forum and youtube, nothing happen..
Flamz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 5:50am
Incase anyone comes looking for a solution in 2021 here it is. I made this reply for all you guys so you don't have to go looking for hours as I did.
I ordered a prebuilt PC from CyberPowerPC and the ASROCK b550 Am Gaming Motherboard drivers/utilities will not be found anywhere on the internet as it is a custom build for the CYBERPOWERPC brand.

So ASRGBLED software was not working for me. Got an error that wouldn't let me open it. I have a AMD version so make sure you go to the CYBERPOWERPC website and find the archive that stores the latest drivers. It's the most sketchy website but I talked to Tech Support and they confirmed it is legit. Here is the direct link for my motherboard(ASROCK B550AM GAMING): http://www.cyberpowerinc.com/drivers/?dir=Motherboards/MB-478-101%20B550AM%20GAMING/Driver
. Anyways, based on your motherboard, download the specific ASRGBLED software they have listed. And follow the same steps as the original poster outlined. The nu51_### file will be different for everyone based on the BIOS and motherboard so go and find yours. Just follow the same steps and it works. Restart the PC a couple of times after to make sure it works.

For anyone still stuck, uninstall your original ASRGBLED software and install the latest one before following the steps of the original post. If it still doesn't work, make sure your addressable RGB pin is connected properly. Mine was loose so the original fix didn't work for me as the PC didn't recognize any of the fans plugged in. Resolve hardware issue before doing the software fix. Keep uninstalling and installing until it works. Its a bit annoying but it works for me now. I spent the entire day to figure out a fix for this issue. Hope this saves you the time. Feel free to email me if you need more help.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic