ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z390 Taichi x2 with audio issues...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budouf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 11:14am
I fixed a lot of audio issue by downloading the latest realtek driver on:

[URL= ]https://github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-hda-release/releases/[/URL]

8627_FF0C_FF00_FF01_FF03_FF04_FF06_FF10_PG470_Win10_RS2_RS3_RS4_RS5_Win7_WHQL.rar

Then the folder 8627_FF10_PG470

I hope it will help some of you
danzel4711 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote danzel4711 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 7:27pm
Sadly, problem is not about bad drivers. Because you can hear the noise before you log to windows. Thanks anyway for finding decent drivers.
budouf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote budouf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 5:47am
About that noise, I have it too on my headset when volume control is set to max on it (not windows sound level).

I set it to 90% directly on the headphone and no more noise.

My only issue atm it's when I have my speaker connected to the back input, I get some weird sound "effect" with my headset connected to the front input.

But if i disconnect my speaker, headset sound is OK.   

railven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote railven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 5:46am
I haven't bothered to check if ASRock themselves pushed out a fix.

As it is, I ended up going with an MSI board and I have had ZERO issues. The audio chipset is even the same. I got my 9900K going @ 5.1 Ghz and not a single noise comes from my speakers connected to the rear audio port.

ASRock either needs to do a hardware revision on the board or a BIOS fix. This is not an issue I would accept from a +$230 board.
bttzvnt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bttzvnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 11:21pm
I have the z390 Taichi and also the i9-9900k.

I also have this same problem - whiny static noise which increases when the computer is under load. I mostly don't notice it when I am just browsing but it cranks up when I launch a game. When I use software such as Voicemeeter Banana, I can hear constant fuzz/whine coming from my microphone.

Will try remove all the LEDs and see if that helps but kind of discouraging to see many other with same issue. FWIW I don't have any sound/mic interference when I plug my mic into my monitor and play back sound from monitor so it seems to be coming from the PC hardware. The green port on the back of the PC is noticably worse than the front at lower loads.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic