ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Fatal1ty X399 Professional Unstable Wifi Gaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fatal1ty X399 Professional Unstable Wifi Gaming

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
agente zeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agente zeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fatal1ty X399 Professional Unstable Wifi Gaming
    Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 3:03am

Hello regards, I have just bought this card (I come from an Asus rog strix x399), practically because it has more ram memory support. But since I started using Wi-Fi, it's very bad for me.

I can connect without problems, I see my 2.4Ghz and 5.0Gz networks (router: Asus Rt Ac68u updated the firmware to date), but the minutes start to lose communication with the sites, if I keep a ping to Google can be observed when it stops responding, it does not last more than 30 minutes without losing packages and it can last in that state up to 30sec, the funny thing is that it does not disconnect me, they just stop responding the pages quite annoying.

My hardware is:

Cpu: Ryzen Threadripper 2950x (custom liquid cooling)
MB: Fatal1ty X399 Professional Gaming (bios: 3.50)
M2: Western Digital WDS500G2X0C
Ram: 128gb corsair 2666MHz (8 dimms of 16GB)
GPU: Crossfire 2 ROG Strix RX VEGA64 8GB OC (custom liquid cooling)
Windows 10 pro 64 (clean installation).

I have tried with the drives that Windows gives me, with those of the page of asrock and the problem persists (I do not have any bluescreen or anything, only lost of packages).

I've also tried with wifi usb n300 encore (very old that only supports 2.4ghz bands) and has no problem ??

Also in tried changing the chipset driver by the amd but the problem persists. Does anybody have any suggestions?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic