ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Steel Legend RGB ultility not working

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p3pijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steel Legend RGB ultility not working
    Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:31pm
I cannot seem to set-up the RGB in the ASRRGBLED application.

When I open the program it errors claiming:

"
Error 0xFFC

This ultility is not for this platform!
"

I have the Steel Legend B450m motherboard, with MASTERFAN MF120R A.RGB connected.

The leds are powered, and spew out cycling colors in what I understand we pc enthusiasts call "rainbow puke".

Thanks for the help!
p3pijn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p3pijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:33pm
After I click the message I get another error message:

"
ASRockRGBLed

Access violation at address 00461BC5 in module 'AsrPolychromeRGB.exe'. Read of address 00000000.
"
p3pijn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p3pijn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:40pm
Curiouser and curiouser...

When I go in the UEFI, and try to change the RGB colors there, weird things happen, red = blue and changing effects also change the colors. However, I to just be blue, and I am ok with that, for now.
tiger1003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiger1003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2019 at 8:40am
Hello,

Could you solve it ?, the same thing happens to me with the same error, I have a RAM T Force RGB and the B450M Steel Legend.

Hopefully if you solve it, you can help others.

Thank you.
Coletrain14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coletrain14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2019 at 10:14am
I'm having the exact same issue! i have an antec ARGB 3+2+C kit with a fan controller. I can control the RGB effects of my fans in the UEFI but not the mobo lights. but polychrome is giving me the exact same error as this. Ive tried manually updating the program in the command prompt and it still wont work.
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!
CDub0687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDub0687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 3:24am
Hello, I joined this forum just to reply to this. It seems the RGB software is hit and miss compared to the version of the software. I had to try several versions to get my working but now it controls my motherboard, Team Group Delta RAM RGB, 3 Thermaltake fans and the TT pump. I went with file version 2.0.4 and it didn't give me that error. Working good ever since.
CDub0687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDub0687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 3:39am
CDub0687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDub0687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 3:42am
If your referring to the nu51 file I don't think that actually updates the software just the firmware to the led controller.
Series View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Series Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 11:01am
If you wouldn't mind, What Software are you talking about? How did you get it to work? I am having the same issue.
CDub0687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDub0687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 8:11pm
What can I help to get done? What all have you done so far?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic