ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock vs DDR4 Problems, PLS HELP !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brkkab123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 7:07am
ASUS ROG Forums, Ten Forums, Windows Forum = Easy To Find UPLOAD Feature.
Koshmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koshmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 9:54pm
@PetrolHead : What RAM voltage does your board use when you activate the XMP profile?

1.35 V... and 3000 MHz frequency

When you try to use higher speeds than 2133 MHz with 32 GB, does the machine refuse to boot or do you experience some other stability issues?

Just reboot 3 times and 4th time it start normaly

Are you running your CPU at stock settings?

I'm not shure what do u mean ?!

And timming it set on 16.18.18.36

Sry my late awnser, i just got home from work

Koshmar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koshmar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:04pm
https://i.imgur.com/6jY7Qz1.png

https://i.imgur.com/uH1H7qc.png

https://i.imgur.com/sNQS00D.png

https://i.imgur.com/pjKsLTw.png

Maybe it will help u better
PetrolHead View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PetrolHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 4:50am
And when the machine boots up the 4th time, then the memory is again at 2133 MHz?

The CPU seems to run at stock settings (in other words, you haven't tried overclocking it manually or otherwise) based on the voltage reading in CPU-Z. Now, this is just a guess, but I suspect that the auto settings might not keep voltages stable or high enough during startup for the CPU's memory controller to be able to handle the four RAM modules at anything higher than failsafe speeds. Since I've no experience adjusting SoC voltage (it seems to already be as high on my system as I would be willing to go), I can't really give any recommendations on that. However, just to eliminate some possibilities, I would in your case try to adjust the Vcore manually. If you're willing to try (at your own risk), this is what I'd do:

1. Install all 4 RAM modules.
2. Enable XMP profile in BIOS. Don't touch the timings.
3. Set the RAM speed manually to 2133MHz.
4. Make sure the RAM voltage is 1.35V.
5. Set CPU voltage to 1.3V.
6. Make sure the computer boots with these settings.
7. Increase RAM speed to 2400Mhz.
8. See if the computer boots with these settings.
9. If the computer boots with the new settings, increase the RAM speed until you run into issues again or reach 3000MHz.

Now, if step 8. results in the machine rebooting 3 times and then reverting back to 2133MHz, you'll need more knowledgeable help than me if you still want to keep trying. A forum like overclock.net could be a good resource for tips and tricks, but you'll be venturing even further into "try this at your own peril"-territory, so just keep that in mind. Just remember to give all your system specifications and tell what you have already tried if you ask for assistance.
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic