ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B360M 1B-R1 Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2019 at 9:12am
Hee's the link

https://www.asrock.com/MB/Intel/B360M%20Pro4/index.us.asp#CPU
Jerm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 4:32am
Hey, just got my son the SnowBlind PC and would love a copy of the manual if you wouldn't mind emailing it to me.      jermfoley@yahoo.com

Thanks so much.
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 7:11am
It is NOT the same motherboard
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 10:29am
Originally posted by papawana1 papawana1 wrote:

It is NOT the same motherboard

Hey Papawana1 that's what tech told me? I sent you my email addy I'll send it again hopefully you could send me a copy.......?
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 11:15am
Hey Papa sent you another pm i think my email public so if this helps here it is jomce@yahoo.com

Maybe the admin of this board / forum could help us out with ASRock....
badbri View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badbri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 11:51am
I upped the B360M_IB-R1 manual to NitroFlare, it is a free download and should be ok for 3 or 4 months.
http://nitroflare.com/view/629151BED56E7BB/B360M_IB-R1.pdf

Thanks papawana1 for the pdf. After doing some research I do believe your board is a modified retail B360M with added wifi card, added RGB led headers but some backpanel items removed. Comparing the board layouts they are exact except for the above items (the retail board has traces to put the RGB led headers but they are not included).
https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V9/display.php?id=99573335296
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 12:55pm
Thanks for the help Badbri
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by badbri badbri wrote:

I upped the B360M_IB-R1 manual to NitroFlare, it is a free download and should be ok for 3 or 4 months.
http://nitroflare.com/view/629151BED56E7BB/B360M_IB-R1.pdf

Thanks papawana1 for the pdf. After doing some research I do believe your board is a modified retail B360M with added wifi card, added RGB led headers but some backpanel items removed. Comparing the board layouts they are exact except for the above items (the retail board has traces to put the RGB led headers but they are not included).

That don't look like my board............... haha
badbri View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badbri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Jamco Jamco wrote:

That don't look like my board............... haha

Look for a model number on your board, maybe we can narrow down the retail equivalent...
https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V9/display.php?id=99573335296
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 9:29am
The only thing I can find is ASRock B360M IB-R1.......

I called Ibuypower and spoke to Micheal Montgomery he asked for the serial number on the back of my unit and told me it a B360 Pro4. There s are some very small numbers on on some very small stickers if they would be any help..... I could use the some. Thx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic