ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B360M 1B-R1 Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 4:35pm
Hi badbri I took some pictures the closest thing I could find that looks like mine is the 360 Pro4. Can I email you the pics? I don't seem to be able to upload them to the site.
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 10:46am
Anyone able to tell me where I could find the Bios / disk for this MB?

Thanks for the manual................
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 9:06pm
You are welcome. They also sent me ASRock IICFL-16 driver DVD. It contains the following drivers: INF, ME, Intel Bluetooth, Intel WLan, Intel Lan, Rapid Storage Tech Storage & Utility, and HD Audio Driver & Application. Utility's are Restart to UEFI and ASRock Polychrome RGB. No mention of BIOS.
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 11:13pm
Hey Papawana

Who sent you the disk .....?

papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 11:42pm
As I stated earlier in this thread, I filed an RMA with Ibuypower claiming I did not get the advertised manual and dvd. They sent me both.
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 4:06am
thanks Papa I'll give them a call again
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 12:13am
I could really use some help please.

When I initially received this PC I couldn't have been happier withthe exception of not receiving the manual or disc.

Overall benchmark was in the 79 Percentile

Benchmark ran 103% in gaming mode 89% Desktop & 72% Workstation
Intel I5-9400F bench @ 95.4% 100% 125 Pts single core 110% 484 Pts Quad core 104% 697 Pts Multi core Preforming in the 89th percentile.

Windows update installed and the system would only boot after going through several cycles, same results on the benchmark so I didn't turn off the system for at least a week.

After finally shutting down System failed to reboot and was prompted to recover / reinstall windows.

Experienced similar issues at least two more time, remove and or reinstall windows updates etc

Current benchmark now in the 59th Percentile

Benchmark in gaming mode is 85% Desktop 78% Workstation 54%

Intel I5-9400F bench @ 82%% 175 Pts Normal 68% 514 Pts Heavy 38% 563 Pts Extreme, Preforming in the 17th percentile!

Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 12:15am
I have no Idea wat to do! Windows automatically updated and then this thing wouldn?™t boot. Multiple calls to Ibuypowers technical support did nothing! Waiting on hold for 30 minutes or opting for a call back never to get one! Windows will finally boot but I?™ve lost 20% of it?™s previous performance! Device manager shows issues with Display adapter / Nvidia RTX 2060, Software components / Creative Audio Effects component & Sound blaster connect also Storage controllers / Intel Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium controller & Microsoft storage spaces controller! I?™m past the return date I never received the software disc I called Best Buy Geek squad and they said they could repair it in 2-3 days, when I went to the store it became 2-3 weeks! I?™m so upset I?™ve been trying to repair this myself, but it seems useless without that software disk. I know you managed to get one Papa I?™d be willing to send you some cash if you could burn me a copy or set up a FTP. Without that disc this will just happen over an over again, I?™m sure Ibuypower and Best buy know that. Hoping you can help me out?¦â€¦â€¦â€?forumCodes=True
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 12:34am
go to the ibuypower customer support site. File for an RMA stating that you did not receive the manual or driver disk. I hope you saved your receipt. Windows 10 is not on the disk. You made a copy of your initial installation for emergencies. If all else fails I could burn the disk. Hurricane is about to hit so I probably will be without power for a while.
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 12:38am
ASRock IICFL-16 driver DVD contains the following drivers: INF, ME, Intel Bluetooth, Intel WLan, Intel Lan, Rapid Storage Tech Storage & Utility, and HD Audio Driver & Application. Utility's are Restart to UEFI and ASRock Polychrome RGB.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic