ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B360M 1B-R1 Motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 11:25am
stay safe Papa thanks for the reply I'll try Ibuypower once more then return to Best buy for repair / replacement then refund.
Stay safe
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 8:51pm
if you want to set up an ftp I will transfer the disk to you or I will burn the disk and send it to you
Jamco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2019 at 2:01am
Wow you're a lifesaver I have filezilla............
GerryT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GerryT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 1:20pm
Would you be able to send me the disk also? I can setup a onedrive folder for you. Thank you in advance.
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2019 at 3:47pm
just give me your email address and I will send it that way
diGGy^ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diGGy^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 5:11am
any way either of you could send those two things over to blatantgamerz@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate it.
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 5:42am
Originally posted by Jamco Jamco wrote:

I don't know what it's worrth but the guy at asrock told me it was the same as the B360m-pro4......?

Anyone know for sure.......?

It is NOT!!!
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 5:48am
Originally posted by diGGy^ diGGy^ wrote:

any way either of you could send those two things over to blatantgamerz@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate it.

manual sent...I have no idea what the OTHER thing is
papawana1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papawana1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2019 at 5:57am
Originally posted by GerryT GerryT wrote:

Would you be able to send me the disk also? I can setup a onedrive folder for you. Thank you in advance.

the driver disk is available though Ibuypower...simply contact their customer support and file an RMA for not receiving your disk...that's how I got mine.
frankthetank220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankthetank220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2020 at 1:33am
apologies if this was asked already. So I just purchased this computer, and immediately updated the ram to vengeance rgb 16g 3000mhz. When updating the bios the only option is 2666mhz. When checking it, its easy to see that its obvious that the computer is running at 2666. My question is are there any updates to this motherboard to allow me to run at full capacity? or do I have to change the motherboard? From what I can tell this computer was built relatively recently its the ibuypower i5 9400k with GTX 1660 from best buy. pls help, I tried a ticket on the ibuypower forum but they are super slow to respond
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic