ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Polychrome sync and trident z rgb not working

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrismarshall3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2019 at 6:56pm
That sounds annoying.
Setting your colour everytime you start your pc.

I have a similar unresolved problem with my Team Force.
The RAM tab has dissapeared from Polychrome. It works fine in the older versions but is just gone from the new ones. The old versions unfortunately dont let me do much.

It is a useless program.

I am sending my board back for another brand at this point.
XmanSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XmanSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2019 at 9:42am
Yes that sound annoying, but the latest version of polychrome has the option to autorun when windows start, so now is not a big deal and the colours set correctly when the program starts.

You should try the gskill tutorial to clean all installations, i know is a Team Force, but could work, it worked for me, after did this the component tab appear again.
X470 Taichi | Ryzen 9 3900X | 8x2 GSkill Trident Z RGB | Asus Strix RTX 2080ti | Samsung 970 Evo+ | EVGA 750 GQ
raGNAgel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raGNAgel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by XmanSE XmanSE wrote:

Finally i was able to use polychrome sync, i just followed the tutorial of the gskill forums - Clean Uninstall Guide (for v1.06.68). Deleted all the files, and reinstall the polychrome sync, and finally the component tab was appear and i could set the colours of the ram.

And yes the color was reset to default (the rainbow), when i shut down the pc, but not in restart, so i have to open the software each time when i turn on the pc and automatically the setted colours back.

i have this problem too that my RAM XPG won't detect by polychrome in any of version, should i follow your method on g.skill that must deep clean software of rgb ram??
XmanSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XmanSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2021 at 7:28am
Originally posted by raGNAgel raGNAgel wrote:

Originally posted by XmanSE XmanSE wrote:

Finally i was able to use polychrome sync, i just followed the tutorial of the gskill forums - Clean Uninstall Guide (for v1.06.68). Deleted all the files, and reinstall the polychrome sync, and finally the component tab was appear and i could set the colours of the ram.

And yes the color was reset to default (the rainbow), when i shut down the pc, but not in restart, so i have to open the software each time when i turn on the pc and automatically the setted colours back.

i have this problem too that my RAM XPG won't detect by polychrome in any of version, should i follow your method on g.skill that must deep clean software of rgb ram??

Yes, but trie the new one method, [Trident Z Lighting Control] Driver Conflict / Clean Uninstall Guide], there is a batch file that clean all the rgbs in the system.

Then install the last version of polychrome, and it should work.
X470 Taichi | Ryzen 9 3900X | 8x2 GSkill Trident Z RGB | Asus Strix RTX 2080ti | Samsung 970 Evo+ | EVGA 750 GQ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic