ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

polychrome Sync Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayzxc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: polychrome Sync Not Working
    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 10:25pm
i just bought steel legend B450 the rgb is working fine until i downloaded the RGB sync, it got stuck in the same colour i could not reset it in bios and i cant update my bios, downloaded the newest version inside my usb running FAT32 and it cant read my USB and said Image is not found or something... PLEASE HELP!!!! i need it to look cool but now its not.....
josueavila10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josueavila10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 12:12pm

Hello, I have the same problem, my motherboard worked correctly, until one day I turned off the PC, I turned it on the next day, and the rgb LEDs did not work, I clarify that when I open the asrock rgb polychrome application it does not work correctly and pull Error 004419D1 This MCU is empty! Please restart this utility !, please I need the urgent solution I bought it 10 days ago.
molejado View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote molejado Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by josueavila10 josueavila10 wrote:

Hello, I have the same problem, my motherboard worked correctly, until one day I turned off the PC, I turned it on the next day, and the rgb LEDs did not work, I clarify that when I open the asrock rgb polychrome application it does not work correctly and pull Error 004419D1 This MCU is empty! Please restart this utility !, please I need the urgent solution I bought it 10 days ago.

Try running RGB Polychrome as windows administrator (no matter working account is admin), it helped me to run the utility without error.
josueavila10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josueavila10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2019 at 10:30pm
Hello, I tried but could not solve, I could open the polychrome asrock application but I could not turn on the rgb LEDs of the motherboard nor the RGB LEDs of the peripherals of the motherboard. I do not know what to do, I saw that the rgb chip can be flashed again but I do not have the tools or files.
phatphan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatphan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 1:52pm
Same problem.

B450M Steel Legend
BIOS (2.13A)
ASRock Polychrome RGB ver:2.0.4
Windows 10
Rylan Yancey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rylan Yancey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 7:50am
Hello, ASRock forums!
I found a fix for this. Simply go into task manager and find an operation that uses the Asrock Polychrome logo, should be like firmwareupdator or smth like that, and end the task. that will allow you to open the software again :D
rtazaki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rtazaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 9:42pm
Same problem occurred in my environment, but resolved it.
step is below:
1. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASRock Utility\ASRRGBLED\Bin
WriteFW.bat double click.

WriteFW.bat:
wICPFLASHADSBv2.exe /file=nu51_3.04

2. You should probably see the following message at the command prompt:
Erasing:     EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Programming: PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Verifying:   VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

If erasure starts, successful immediately.

3. If you see the following message:
Project Name = X570 Steel Legend
BIOS Version = P1.60
Reading file: nu51_3.04...0...ok.
Enter ICP mode.
Company ID: 0x000000FF, Device ID: 0x00FF00FF
--- 10 times ---
Enter ICP mode fail.

You have to restart Windows several times, as it may not be resolved...

NOTE:
Stopping the application in Task Manager is not very effective.
* Ctrl+Shift+Esc(Task Manager)
* AsrPolychromeRGB.exe kill.

My guess:
AsrPolychromeRGB.exe writes to flash every time you change RGB settings.
Depending on the update frequency,
further updates before writing may result in validation errors.
The solution is difficult due to the trade-off between writing speed and LED preview.

Environment:
X570 Steel Legend
BIOS 1.60
PolychromeRGB(v2.0.25)
Firmware v3.4
Windows 10

Refer:
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=10325&title=rgb-utility-issues-and-workaround
Terrorted25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terrorted25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 10:23pm
I have the b450m steel legend and i installed polychrome but when i open it it says detecting peripherals led controller and my acreen turns black after a while then 5 mins later its all good and i have an error code and the program didnt start

Can someone please help me
Felox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Felox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 5:35pm
Yo m8
did you fix it? I cant start the aplication anymore and my rgb lighting is stuck in a blinking way. I got the same mainboard so i hope that you can help me ^^
Hidanami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hidanami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2020 at 3:14am
This really helps! Spend hours trying to solve it thank god! Thank you!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic