ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AMD & ASRock Forum Competition Result Announcement
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AMD & ASRock Forum Competition Result Announcement

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ASRock_Official Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AMD & ASRock Forum Competition Result Announcement
    Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 10:32am
Hello all ASRock&AMD lovers!

After a long month our campaign is finally over! The competition is intense and the score is close, it is very hard for both ASRock and AMD to give the score, however after a long and hard deliberation, I am here to announce the final result:

We will contact the winner by Email within 7 working days, please check the spam mail box if you haven't receive our Email, if any question you can also contact me by forum private massage, thank you.

ASRock Expert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock Expert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 3:38pm
Congratulation to all winners! :)
990FX Extreme 9 MOD P1.70
AMD FX 8120 4GHz 1.25V
Thermalright HR-02
Patriot Viper 2x4GB 2133MHz
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB
MSI R7970 TFIII 3GB
CORSAIR VX550W
LanCool K62 Dragonlord
ASUS Xonar D2X
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 4:21pm
Congratulations everyone, this has been fun to watch!
bog_xdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bog_xdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 4:51pm
Sort of strange evaluation in some case.
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1087&title=fatal1ty-990fx-killer-build-updated
Third place.... only 6 replys until 30.10, 3 consecutives replys of his own.
4 his own replys, only 2 fan reply.
Counting that FAN Score it's 50%, kind of big score even if he has big score from Asrock + AMD the other 50% part.
Only 2 pictures of the motheboard itself, i know the rules say 5 pictures of the pc but even so.

At least i won 5th prize, i'm happy that i get one.

Edited by bog_xdan - 06 Nov 2015 at 5:04pm
Live free or die hard
AgentRno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentRno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 5:06pm
YOOHOOOO!!!! Won Dirt Rally!
Thank you AMD and ASRock and congratz to all the other winners
(But still wanted the APU Tongue)
If at first you don?�t succeed, call it version 1.0
Piddeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piddeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2015 at 5:10pm
Yes!! :D my first life time win! :D Thanks!
My PC. http://i.imgur.com/x6wZmmz.png
joshjaks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joshjaks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 1:29am
Hey, this was pretty fun. Congrats winners! Thumbs Up
mtrai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtrai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2015 at 8:09pm
Congrats to all the winners!
iamdak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iamdak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2015 at 12:23am
Woohoo! :D I'm totally amazed and honored!! Congrats to everyone; it was really cool to get a glimpse of the hard work and passion we all share in system building. I'm really grateful to have run into this great community and I look forward to checking out future builds you all come up with! Thanks so much to Asrock and AMD for dedicating time and resources to their fans. Its so very cool when brand loyalty is both recognized and rewarded.
Thanks again!!!!!
najiro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2015 at 2:03am
thanks for another fun event asrock ! :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic