ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X570 Gaming Phantom 4 no ethernet detected win 10.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570 Gaming Phantom 4 no ethernet detected win 10.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote umb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 12:57am
So I was able to fix the lab problem but... Now windows 10 is freezing. Some bsod screen. One related with afd.sys others a critical process died. Any hint?
toxilicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toxilicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 10:07pm
UPDATE: I came from work today and again no Intel Adaptor present in Device manager.

However after going again through 6thsense procedure - fixed again :)

Cheers,
tox
Race View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Race Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 3:50pm
Somehow weaved here from google searches and just wanted to thank sixthsense for the steps.

It actually failed the first time, but I was in windows pre-install steps, so maybe that didn't count? I completed the install and repeated the steps and bingo!

I'm also on bios 1.8, so sixthsense's solution still works here (and not by the bios update..)
elendur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elendur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:01am
Got here from google searches as well, and thank you sixthsense! This solution has worked for me temporarily, but after 10-15 restarts, I need to go through the procedure again. Any idea what the underlying problem is, and if there is a more permanent solution?
Cookielessman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookielessman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 1:43am
Originally posted by elendur elendur wrote:

Got here from google searches as well, and thank you sixthsense! This solution has worked for me temporarily, but after 10-15 restarts, I need to go through the procedure again. Any idea what the underlying problem is, and if there is a more permanent solution?

I am in a similar boat here anyword on whether or not new bios updates would fix this, or what the underlying cause is?
Sixthsense View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixthsense Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 4:56am
Hi Lovely People,

Far as I know myself there are no permanent solution at the moment.
I am ended up here again searched my own solution as I went away for a few days and turned off the sockets let the router finally rest :-)
Guess what?????
No Ethernet port again.
Simple unplug the power cable from the PSU does not work in this case of course.
Defaulted the bios, does not even touched deep sleep, which is off by default.
Set my ram again 3200Mhz.(as default always goes back to 2133)
Restarted, still no go.
Then just unplug the cattle cable from the PSU for 30 sec.
Plugged back the cable and turned on the system, and the ethernet port appeared again.
I am still on bios 1.30, as I do not liked the fact the newer bios fix some issue with the boost clock but gives less fps on games according to a lots off people on the net.

Kind Reagards
Sixthsense
Sixthsense View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixthsense Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 5:12am
Hi,

My bad, I am running actually at BIOS version 1.70

Kind Regards
Sixthsense
amuro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amuro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2020 at 10:40pm
I've been using this mainboard for the last 4 months without any problem. Then yesterday this sh*t started and my Intel NIC adapter was not recognized anymore. I tried the PSU unplug thing but didn't work.

What worked for me:

- update BIOS to 2.50 (optional)

- reinstall Windows 10 and all drivers (optional)

- reset CMOS by removing the Battery for 10 Minutes (I don't have a cap for the CMOS Jumper)

After this everything seemed fine until this morning when I started my computer and my adapter was gone again! So basically it lasted yesterday for a few hours and today same problem.

That's what I did today:

- unplug PSU cable and switch the button from 1 to 0 waited a little bit and turned it on.
- also I switched some USB cables around

Now it's working again. I wonder for how long. I really hope ASrock can fix this issue soon with some driver updates. Also I suggest that we all submit tickets to ASrock to speed up this process. I already submitted a ticket.
dukeofdummies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dukeofdummies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2020 at 11:48am
I was running into an eerily similar issue, Intel didn't think I had LAN hardware and windows didn't think I had proper drivers.

I noticed in device manager however that I had wifi drivers... but no wifi module slotted into my motherboard, which struck me as odd. Why did THAT work and it didn't even exist?

You guys pointed me to the bios which showed the wifi slot as enabled. I disabled that and pulled power for 15 minutes... that fixed everything.

Wish I had found this post before I restored to factory settings on my PC though...
Alfonso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alfonso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 6:28am
Same problem. Asrock X570 PRO4
Just installed.
LAN connected, activity display seam OK
But go to the BIOS and no ethernet info.
Load windows 2019 Server (and try also with MS HyperV). No Ethernet detection.
Try to force driver loading... No Ethernet Interface message.

After reading some posts on this forum
I tried to configure deep sleep but no luck
I tried to unplug power during some time, no luck
Finally I swapp my keyboard and mouse from frontal usb to back usb
At his moment I got ethernet info in the BIOS menu
But I till have problems configuring the driver in windows. (but now I see it in the BIOS)
Thanks for any suggestions
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic