ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIOS Updates, Urgent note, Please read.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gliptal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2019 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by on2wheels on2wheels wrote:

What about when they pull a BIOS that we've already installed? They removed the 1.72 for the x570 Phantom Gaming 4, but I flashed it the day it came out, Oct 17th, now it's gone and a new beta version went up.

How do I find out why it was pulled?

Same question here, why was it pulled?
Gliptal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gliptal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 5:04pm
Wow, this forum is dead.

I guess the answer is just update to version 2.0 and don't worry about it.

CARLOSDEOLIVEIRA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CARLOSDEOLIVEIRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Gliptal Gliptal wrote:

Wow, this forum is dead.

I guess the answer is just update to version 2.0 and don't worry about it.

Boa tarde prezados, gostaria de saber se o processar A6 7480 ad7480acabbox roda na paca FM2A68M HD+
bmxholmes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmxholmes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 10:52am
Bought a Taichi TRX40- its awful...https://pcpartpicker.com/list/VpJv3t
Harleyevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Harleyevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 3:00am
Here's a thought perhaps if you stopped posting crap bioses OR actually provided support we would not be having issues.

I have had issue with Bios 5.40, 5.60, 5.70 and now the 5.80 Bios for the x370 Gaming X not recognizing the AMD raid array as a boot device!

I've opened 4 support tickets, and all I get from support is the same dumbass answer, of here's how you set it up.

Folks I've told them I have it running on 5.50 booting from the raid array with no problem so it should be clear that I may know what I am doing yet support keeps sending the here's how you configure it.

So it's clear that the support monkeys, are not interested in doing their jobs, so perhaps no one should buy your products?

just a thought I should not have to open 4+ support tickets to fix something you occasionally get working right. 5.50 works let's try plugging the Agesa into that version maybe...
Masterbenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Masterbenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 6:35am
Well I had to update my b450 Fatality 4K to 3,5 even though it was not recommended. When Red Dead Redemption 2 came out there was a lot of AMD systems which could not run the game. I tried everything but when I updated the bios to 3,5 it worked.

Why is Asrock the only company who would not recommend updating their bios when running a Ryzen 1 or 2?
Harleyevo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Harleyevo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2020 at 9:33am
So finally support gets back to me.

Only took 4 attempts.

I told them I shot video of the Bios 5.50 working and how it was configured.

Then shot video of flashing to 5.60 and 5.80 and it not working.

SO support gets back to me and says Can you pleas upload it to us?

I say sure send me a ftp link. They say no way get a drop box account and post it to them.

What kind of company doe not have a mechanism to upload support information.

BAD BAD ASROCK Now fix your dam bioses, and do better with your support!
rgv2305 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgv2305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2020 at 3:39pm
Hello everybody! I bought Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming. Installed BIOS 5.80. But I have a ryzen 2700X. Can I return BIOS 4.80? And is it difficult or not?
dragonfyre79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfyre79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 6:20am
I recently purchased the B450 pro4-f board and the Ryzen 1600 af.

The CPU compatibility checklist shows the cpu is supported as of p2.0, but my board is on 1.6.

I go download the BIOS and it recommends not flashing if using pinnacle ridge, but so does the BIOS the board is currently using.

Let's just say I'm confused and in need of help. Should I update or no?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 6:26am
Ignore the recommendation and just update to the latest version. I will be reaching
out to my contacts at ASRock about it. It was added when Ryzen 3000 launched because
a lot of people that didn't have Ryzen 3000 CPUs updated and had issues with
early releases that supported 3000.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic