ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB Polychrome HDD initialization problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Fala7er View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fala7er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RGB Polychrome HDD initialization problem
    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 at 7:39am
Originally posted by bobau bobau wrote:

I build a system today and noticed the same. When launching polychrome all hdd makes a weird initialization noise even if they are not sleeping.

Any help or fix to this?

Thanks

Try the new version that got release a few days ago, my hdds no longer do that.
bobau View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobau Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 5:54am
I build a system today and noticed the same. When launching polychrome all hdd makes a weird initialization noise even if they are not sleeping.

Any help or fix to this?

Thanks
Fala7er View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fala7er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 7:12am
WHY opening this app has to wake up and do a checkup on all the sata drives? I have 3 of them mostly in sleep mode and just opening the app makes them spin up and do some spin up test-like sound and some grinding sound like checking the hdd condition for a few seconds. (different and more aggresive sound unlike when you turn On the pc or wake them up by opening a file).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic