ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - x570 won't resume from sleep via USB w BIOS v2.1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

x570 won't resume from sleep via USB w BIOS v2.1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: x570 won't resume from sleep via USB w BIOS v2.1
    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 2:52pm
My Steel Legend x570 was resuming from suspend/sleep via my wireless USB keyboard flawlessly until I upgraded to BIOS v2.1. Is this a known issue? Is it working for everyone else?
JimSmoth92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimSmoth92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 1:23am
Same problem here, seems something broken in the BIOS as I haven't been able to fix or find the USB power setting anymore.
Nagaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2019 at 1:12pm
Same here, I had to disable PS2 keyboard wake to get back the USB power settings, but even with it on it still won't wake from sleep. I have to press the power button on the PC to wake.

I read it may be erp function, is it possible to disable it from the BIOS?
Nagaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nagaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2019 at 1:10pm
I think I have narrowed down the problem. Even with "USB Power Delivery in Soft Off State (S5)" enabled in the BIOS, the USB ports lose power when the machine goes to sleep. I have a USB hub with a power LED that goes off whenever it sleeps. I rolled back to 1.9 and had the same problem.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic