ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X470 Taichi 3.90 broke my computer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otakunorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X470 Taichi 3.90 broke my computer
    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 12:47pm
So long story short, I went nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with my PC ( 3600, x470 taichi) it would hard crash on shut down and kept corrupting my windows installs, replaced every part, ect... before I ended up RMA'ing it. When I got it back, it booted fine and then after a couple reboots the issue came back. It shipped with bios 3.90 and I was also running 3.60 then 3.90 before, so I tried downgrading back to 3.43 and now my system is usable again.
gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:24pm
3.92 is the only fixed 1004B
otakunorth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otakunorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 12:25am
Where can I find 3.92?

(for the sake of anyone who stumbles on to this thread with the same issue)
So the issue started up again after I installed the latest AMD system/all in 1 driver, I uninstalled those and it went with the ones from the ASRock website (Aug 2019) and for now everything seems fine on a fresh windows install, I've fully shut down 3 times in a row no issue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic