ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thunderbolt 3 and Z97Pro4?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thunderbolt 3 and Z97Pro4?
    Posted: 31 May 2020 at 4:33am
Thanks ASRock TSD
I don't see any link to Z97Pro4 on https://www.asrock.com/mb/spec/product.asp?Model=Thunderbolt%203%20AIC%20R2.0#SupportList.
Kerry
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 2:48pm
Dear Kerry,

Thanks for posting!

Thunderbolt 3 is supported since a specific model of B250 chipset.

For the details, kindly refer to the link below:
http://www.asrock.com/mb/spec/product.asp?Model=Thunderbolt%203%20AIC%20R2.0#SupportList

Dear forum users,

Please be noted that forums are a platform where the worldwide users can enjoy/discuss/debate about ASRock product.
ASRock technician will allow the posts that can be answered by the other users to be opened for a few days.

If we missed out on some questions, please let us know.
We will try to get to your question as soon as we can.

If you still are not able to get any reply.
For any urgent questions that needed to be answered, kindly fill out the form below to get a quicker response from tech support.
https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

With thanks,
ASRock TSD

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 04 May 2020 at 2:54pm
Kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 7:56pm
Hi sfu420,

Good thing to keep in mind when choosing the next MOBO. I wouldn't mind waiting if I was certain that someone would eventually answer, but waiting one or two days?”and not knowing if the forum has possibly been closed?”doesn't feel like support. ASROCK must be doing great if they can afford to ignore us. I'd be furious if I was the ASROCK sales manager.
sfu420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfu420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 3:01pm
In fact there is no support or technician here ??? I have a problem but no answer
Kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 9:55am
Is there a forum that serves ASROCK users? Am I asking the questions in the wrong place?
Kerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 7:03pm
Will the ASROCK Thunderbolt 3 work with my Z97Pro4?

Are there models or versions to look for?
Thanks, Kerry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic