ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problem with Bluetooth on my X570 Phantom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Samoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem with Bluetooth on my X570 Phantom
    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 5:46pm
OK I went into device manager and uninstalled my AC 8260 Bluetooth and WiFi.. Did a registry clean restarted and installed both but now even clicking show hidden device I can't see Bluetooth at all.
Samoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 5:10pm
OK that got me too see Bluetooth in my Device manager, but upon looking at properties it gives me an error of "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)" and yet I can use the WiFi.
ThreeDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreeDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 12:33pm
Check Device manager and check "hidden devices" .. and remove greyed out entries and also whatever it might show for your BlueTooth .. reboot and if things don't work, manually install Bluetooth drivers from Intel.

..if still no-go .. do a clean install so old hardware registers are not messing with your current hardware.
|Ryzen 5 5900|ASRock X570 Taichi-BIOS 4.60|2x16GB HyperX Predator RGB 3200@3600 1:1 IF|ASRock RX 6700XT|2 x PCIe 4.0 M.2 Drives for OS & Games|850 WTT Seasonic 80+ Titanium PSU|Noctua NH-D15|
Samoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 8:54pm
I am having an issue with my Bluetooth after a hardware upgrade upgrading . First off let me say until I upgraded my motherboard my Intel AC 8260 worked just fine. When I upgraded I also just cloned my OS from my much smaller 126 gig ssd to my new 1 TB to save me time instead of a fresh install. Again all was fine. I have spent the last week or so talking to Intel about this and after going through all they can think of they suggested I come here. When I installed my new motherboard I have updated all drivers and from ASRock's web site for support and the drivers from AMD's website for the X 570 chipset drivers. With all drivers also installed from Intel's website for the AC 8260. My OS is Win 10 Pro.

As for the Bluetooth I don't see it in my device manager or in the notifications section on the left had side of the taskbar where it should be. If I try to sync my Bluetooth headset which I was able to use before on the old hardware configuration it tells me Bluetooth is turned off. Going into settings/ Bluetooth setting and devices there is no switch available to turn Bluetooth on or off as there should be.

If you require it I have all the e-mail correspondence between me and Intel on all steps and actions taken.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic