ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems with 990fx Extreme9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Username99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 5:15am
I already put my old MB in. I also did send in a request for technical help and I never got a response. I am just gonna use my old MB till I can get some help with the rma request. 
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 4:58pm
Have ASRock gotten back to your Request? Lord I'm hoping so with this time now elapsed.
Username99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Username99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 6:56am
They never responded to my RMA but they responded to my email basically telling me it is a problem with my gpu and wireless internet adapter (even though I tested all of it on all my pci-e slots on my old one). So I am going to make another RMA request and hope.

parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2016 at 2:17pm
The New Years holiday is a much bigger deal in Chinese culture countries, it lasts for a week or more.

Support and RMA is no doubt backed up due to the perfect storm of ASRock being closed for at least a week, and many support and RMA requests from Christmas holiday gifts of mother boards.

Don't give up on the RMA, but also don't waste your time with that board, it must be damaged.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic