ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Networking Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock G10 Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slosspit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 11:14am
restored to factory (thats twice now) still have same issue.  Gaming boost off, hard wired in with xbox one. when light goes orange i get this in my system log

Jan  1 11:28:00 (none) daemon.info dnsmasq[12934]: started, version 2.72 cachesize 150

Jan  1 11:28:00 (none) daemon.info dnsmasq[12934]: compile time options: IPv6 GNU-getopt no-DBus no-i18n no-IDN DHCP no-DHCPv6 no-Lua TFTP no-conntrack ipset auth no-DNSSEC loop-detect

Jan  1 11:28:00 (none) daemon.info dnsmasq[12934]: reading /etc/resolv.conf

after 10 seconds of orange like all is good but i get kicked out of the game i was playing.  Really tired of getting dropped going to go back to the asus ac66u at least i know i wont get dropped.  Am really sad i love asrock products i run their motherboards in all my rigs, i should have waited to buy this or bought the second gen of this product.  

Its all yours wardog "ibangedyourwifi" , my neighbors love it, they are always asking who's house has that ssid lol, i just say; i know right who would do something like that lol  

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 1:17pm
Is IPv6 enabled in the firmware? If it is, disable it unless your ISP tags IPv6.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 1:50pm
ASRock_TSD, in the latest firmware is IPv6 set to On as the Default?
slosspit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slosspit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 2:27pm
Ipv6 setting is disabled in the router and has been disabled since owning the g10, and time Warner in my area has not moved to Ipv6.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by slosspit slosspit wrote:

Ipv6 setting is disabled in the router and has been disabled since owning the g10, and time Warner in my area has not moved to Ipv6.

Just checking as I noticed the reference to IPv6 in that log snippet you posted.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2016 at 5:19pm
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2016 at 11:29am
We have provided a test FW and try to fix the issue. Please inform us if you still have issue.
eghuff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eghuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:17am
My G10 fails to reconnect to the WAN when it is rebooted unless I power cycle the G10.  This makes the self healing feature not useful.  I'm connected to a Cisco Docsys 3 cable modem supplied by Charter as a part of their Charter Spectrum 60 Mbps service.  Is this issue common?  Any idea how to fix it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic