ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resizable Bar Support to Z370 series?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amon.akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 9:34am
i confirm bios dont work correctly
Asrock z370 k6 gaming 4.20B (beta)
3080 asus tuf with resizable bar bios flashed

black screen if C.A.M. is enabled, need to reset bios

CAM is available only if csm is disabled and memory encondig is enabled.
pdxv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdxv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 10:35am
Made an account just to say the same as above.

The BIOS is not working properly. After updating vBIOS and enabling 4G Decoding and CAM with CSM disable just results in a black screen, either requiring you reset CMOS or use a backup/2nd BIOS if your GPU has one to get a signal back and revert BIOS settings. It successfully loads into Windows with no signal on the monitor as I can see my RBG profile load on keyboard and headset.

This only happened after the vBIOS update. I had all the settings enabled for the past week waiting for the vBIOS update with no issue. I also confirmed after disabling 4G Decoding/CAM and enabling CSM again that so that I could boot into Windows the vBIOS updated successfully ruling that out.

Extreme4 Z370 BIOS Ver. [Beta] L4.21A/ 8700K / Boot SSD GPT
27182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 27182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 6:26pm
Hello,
I noticed that the beta BIOS is no longer available for download (for the Z370 Extreme4 at least).
Could we have any info on the matter£
Thanks
voidtak1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voidtak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 6:55pm
please beta bios dont work correctly
After updating vBIOS and enabling 4G Decoding and CAM with CSM disable just results in a black screen, either requiring you reset CMOS or use a backup/2nd BIOS if your GPU has one to get a signal back and revert BIOS settings. It successfully loads into Windows with no signal on the monitor as I can see my RBG profile load on keyboard and headset.

This only happened after the vBIOS update. I had all the settings enabled for the past week waiting for the vBIOS update with no issue. I also confirmed after disabling 4G Decoding/CAM and enabling CSM again that so that I could boot into Windows the vBIOS updated successfully ruling that out.
pdxv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdxv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2021 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by 27182 27182 wrote:

Hello,
I noticed that the beta BIOS is no longer available for download (for the Z370 Extreme4 at least).
Could we have any info on the matter£
Thanks

Yup, seems they have pulled the beta for Z370 boards now. Hopefully that means a fix is in the works.
pdxv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdxv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 6:53pm
New BIOS beta versions for Z370 are out now
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 6:56pm
Hi All,

We uploaded the new BETA BIOS to enhance the CAM function for all Z370 models, please download the latest BIOS file from the motherboard download page.

All the best,
ASRock TSD
27182 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 27182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 9:33pm
Thanks, good to see great support from Asrock for these motherboards
amon.akira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amon.akira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2021 at 10:11pm
4.20c beta works fine here now (z370 k6 gaming).

thx for the support!
voidtak1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voidtak1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2021 at 4:07am

68 / 5000
Resultados de traducción
where is the new beta bios£ I don't see the link in asrozk fatal1tyz370
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic