ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i have 6800 xt taichi but cant use rgb polychrome
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

i have 6800 xt taichi but cant use rgb polychrome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avihai614 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i have 6800 xt taichi but cant use rgb polychrome
    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 at 5:07am
hey i bought the asrock 6800 xt taichi
i used a asus mother board b550 gaming f wifi.
and when i tried to download the asrock polychrome rgb it dosent load i tried all the guids but its dosent load because all the guides show the writeFW at bin but my motherboard is asus and not asrock... so how can i control the gpu lights??? please help me as fast as you can...
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2021 at 4:10pm
Dear Avihai614,

Thank you for choosing ASRock.
Regarding your case, please download and install the Polychrome SYNC for ASRock graphics card to try.
Download link:
https://download.asrock.com/Utility/RGB/PolychromeSYNC(v1.0.14).zip

Thank you!
Yours truly,
ASRock TSD
avihai614 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avihai614 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 5:58pm
I alredy tried to download it over then 15 times and still dosent work. please help me to fix it ..
avihai614 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avihai614 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2021 at 6:00pm
btw your software is faile i tried it on my bother computer and same issue your program never work at any computer! i think you should do some thing with that.
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 3:59pm
Dear Avihai614,

Thank you for your reply.
We tested at our lab and Polychrome SYNC works properly.
Could you provide a video for us to clarify the symptoms?

Thank you!
Yours truly,
ASRock TSD
avihai614 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avihai614 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 3:45pm
yes i will do video you want me to upload it to here? or to mail?
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2021 at 10:27am
Dear Avihai614,

You can upload the video to the cloud or fill in the following form to contact us.
https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp

Thank you!
Yours truly,
ASRock TSD
Fleachest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fleachest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2021 at 8:25pm
Hi all,

I got basically the same problem - only with a 6800xt Phantom Gaming.
I also got the B550 ASUS ROG STRIX gaming wifi mainboard.
I tried several times to install the software but it won't start.
ASRock Tweak is working fine btw.

Please let me know the solution as I want toget control for the lightning effects - it's such a beautiful graphicscard.

Thank's in advance.
mateusio1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mateusio1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2021 at 7:02am
Hi guys, สวัสดีทุก??:)
Another almost, just almomst fully satisfied and happy user with same setup. Hello from Poland ,, centrtal Europe. Yeah, Ive ended pc master race in 1995 on pentium 200MHz, then playstation time came, for almmost 25 years. And I decided to come back to PC in the craziest time in history, :)hihi, whateva. It took me almost 2 months to collect that stuff, I mean:
- that 2 kg fatty beast ;) TAICHI 6800XT OC X
- AMD 5900X CPU with cooler master AIO ML240P with ARGB externall controller.
- g.skill RAM 4x16GB 3200 MHz
- PSU 1000W from be Quiet
and, and... Now I know I should buy TAICHI MOBO :D, but Ive ended with two Asuses :D - TUFX570 and ROG Strix B550-F gaming (wi-fi) which Im using.
Its great, its going smooth and fast, but I cant get on into synchronisation with LEDS on that TAICHI
My mother board with AURA controller is synched through ARGB 3pin 5V header out to that 5V 3 pin socket in ARGB external CM controller.
On output side of controller, one of the 3pin ARGB outputs controls 3 AIO fans conected to it with 3 to 1 splitter. Soooo...
- You are busy guys, I know, but maybe You can clarifie to a noob like me :) if that 3 pin ARGB header on TAICHI is only signal out or can I connect one of the remaining argb CM external controller 3pin 5v outs to synch ?
- Maybe basics question ;) How are LEDs on GPU fan powered ? Wth PCI-e socket or maybe its main power line from PSU ?
- Installing ASrock Polychrome ARGB soft and running that Polychrome app, makes TAICHI just fast blink for two times when program is searching for device. And that is actually all. It looks like Taich want to connect but something is going against her will ;)
Appreciate any help from Ya.

Have a nice week guys.
Regards ความนับ?ือ
MT

MT
DoctorBall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctorBall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 9:22pm
HI Guys,

I have the same issue.

I managed to get a an ASRock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming card, but I can't get the Polychrome RGB software to work, after install and launching the program (as an admin) to opens a box saying searching for peripherals and then crashes. I have tried this on a clean install of Window 10 Pro to rule out any other RGB software affecting it with the same result. I have googled and tried to whole running wICPFLASHADSBv2 from CMD but this just brings up a window showing my ASUS motherboard and doesn't do anything else. I PC Specs below:

AMD 5600X CPU, 32GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance RAM, ASUS B550 E-Gaming Mother board, ASRock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming graphics card, Windows 10 Pro 19042.631 (20H2), 750W power supply. Motherboard BIOS up to date as is the graphics card BIOS from what I can tell.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic