ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New bios version + XMP PROFILE 2.0 = ERROR CODE.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

New bios version + XMP PROFILE 2.0 = ERROR CODE.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Markus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New bios version + XMP PROFILE 2.0 = ERROR CODE.
    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 9:14pm
**SOLVED**

Went back to 1.10 bios Version.
My Trident Z NEO 3600 MHZ Ram can now be put in XMP Profile 2.0 without problem :D

Tried Battlefield V and the game seems alot faster...but that could just be in my head. **PLEASE MARK AS SOLVED**
Markus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2021 at 6:18pm
Asrock sent me older bios Versions to test out. (1.0 and 1.10)
Currently running the latest 1.40 wich is not posting when trying to enable XMP profile 2.0.

Will update when i try to switch to an older Version.

The Version that came With the motherboard worked perfectly. It should be either 1.0 or 1.10 wich ASrock has kindly sent me.
Markus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 4:35pm
I should add that the G.SKill Trident Z NEO 3600 MHZ CL 16 are NOT on the QVL list of this motherboard but like i said, it was working just great With the earlier bios Version...
Markus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2021 at 4:33pm
Hi,

I have the Asrock Taichi B550 Razer edition motherboard in my New computer.

I have all New Components and it was working like a dream and i activated XMP Profile 2.0. Worked great!

I decided to reinstall Windows AND flash the bios for the latest Version (1.40)

Now when i try to enable XMP 2.0 i get C0 errorcode on the motherboard£

It was working just fine With the earlier BIOS Version but now With the latest i cannot activate XMP :(

Also, am i the only one who cant controll the RGB on this motherboard With Razer Synapse £ It shows up but i just cant controll the colors£

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic