ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B450M Steel Legend RGB Conflict

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldierjvx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B450M Steel Legend RGB Conflict
    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 12:59am
Hi

I have the rgb of my motherboard taking the default configuration and setting it to flash yellow and red. Only the motherboard undergoes this change, the memory maintains the right configuration.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem of changing to yellow and red?
soldierjvx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldierjvx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2021 at 1:05am
In more detail, the CPU cooler has this color change between yellow and red, while the motherboard turns red and blue. I used the Razer synapse to see if anything changed, but now the patterns are fighting to appear. time the right pattern, red and yellow time - in a matter of seconds it happens.
ket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 10:48pm
Are you using Polychrome? There are a lot of options for controlling hardware RGB effects individually or to sync them all up so I'd start with making sure you are using the latest version of Polychrome, that your RGB hardware supports Polychrome, and using Polychrome to reset all RGB effects and starting fresh with them set to all sync up. https://asrock.com/MB/AMD/B450M%20Steel%20Legend/index.asp#Download

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldierjvx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 10:59pm
Yes, I already tested with the latest version. I already did the reset by the application and the motherboard, and the conflict occurred less often, but it still happens from time to time.
The conflict occurs it seems that when something goes on alert and changes the rgb to show it.
ket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 11:06pm
Do Sharkoon have their own utility you could try? It's also worth contacting asrock support, tell them the exact hardware you have and as much detail as you can about the issue as it might require an update to Polychrome to fix.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldierjvx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 9:58pm
I don't use Sharkoon on my computer. I'll see if I can speak directly with asrock support.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldierjvx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2021 at 2:40am
I reprogrammed the motherboard rgb to default and formatted the computer and now the bug is fixed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic