ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fan step up/down settings removed from BIOS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tispoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fan step up/down settings removed from BIOS
    Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:44pm
Hi, I have an Asrock B360 mini itx mainboard. I used to be able to set "Fan step up" and "Fan step down" settings in the BIOS. After a BIOS update to v4.30, the settings have disappeared. I tried all available downgrades to 4.00 but the settings do not show. It seems there were only available in the out of the box version of the BIOS (don't know which version it was).

These settings set the time it takes for the fans to raise on decrease their speed (in seconds). It avoids fans from constantly changing their speed upon CPU load, which is very annoying.

Is there any way to enable these settings?

Thanks for your help
ricoshenk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricoshenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2021 at 2:28pm
Hey. I wanna do my homework for me cheap https://elitewritings.com/do-my-homework-for-me.html I am looking for a quality writer to help me. I have stuck on the writing task. Would appreciate any help. Can't wait to cooperate with you. Have a great day!
zackeaton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zackeaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2023 at 9:10pm
Hello, we offer you a motivational essay for sale here.You may order it here as the process of ordering is so simple. Get help here and have more free time now https://essay-online-shop.com/article/motivation-letter-writing-service/
lucynewman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucynewman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2023 at 4:42pm
Although you may think that writing a synopsis is an easy task to do, we assure you that it is not right. In many cases, it is particularly difficult to squeeze a 100-page thesis paper into a 2-page synopsis. When so much is at stake, what will you do? Let us provide you with helpful advice https://123helpme.org/articles/synopsis-writing-services/
blasta4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blasta4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2023 at 2:41am
hello I have the same problem, did you find a solution ?
larvar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larvar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2023 at 6:37pm
"To see the creative geniuses of the gaming industry, try Pizza Tower now! This game offers you a fascinating and unique experience, with bright graphics, catchy music and an addictive storyline. With agile gameplay and non-stop challenges, you will have to run and jump to deliver each pizza in a building that is full of laughter and color.Pizza Tower is definitely a game worth a try for those love the fun and adrenaline-filled action. Get ready to show off your driving skills and fight together to become the King/Pizza Queen of the Pizza Tower world!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic