ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - asrock x570 Taichi RGB LED APP issues GPU and Fans
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

asrock x570 Taichi RGB LED APP issues GPU and Fans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: asrock x570 Taichi RGB LED APP issues GPU and Fans
    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 at 12:25am
Hi all!

I have recently built a PC and am using the asrock x570 Taichi as my mobo. I am trying to get the argb on my 6 chassis fans to work however the ASRRBGLED polychrome app is not seeing them at all. The fans are connected to the 3 pin asrgb header on the mobo and wont fit on the 4 pin next to it. I tried the solution found here : http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=8147&title=rgb-led-app-issues with the x570, however when I enter the command "wICPFLASH.exe /File=nu51_1.10" I receive the error "'wICPFLASH.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

Has anyone had the same issue and been able to fix it, or does anyone have any solutions? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!
Hyperstrike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyperstrike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 10:36am
You're not going to be able to control the fans unless you can connect them to the RGB headers.

The 3-pin fan connectors don't carry the signaling RGB control requires.
abdcg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abdcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2021 at 1:48am
I am not referring to the 3 pin fan header but rather the pin ARGB header.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic