ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milesCadence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2021 at 10:02pm
H510 owner here, I was never able to boot my machine into HiveOS. I would love to hear your process.

Now, forced to a windows build to get up and running, but every time I install my GPU, the system no longer boots and gives me the 5 beep error. The system boots with no issues without a GPU installed.
usafmike76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usafmike76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 12:52am
Originally posted by milesCadence milesCadence wrote:

H510 owner here, I was never able to boot my machine into HiveOS. I would love to hear your process.

Now, forced to a windows build to get up and running, but every time I install my GPU, the system no longer boots and gives me the 5 beep error. The system boots with no issues without a GPU installed.
I would and still get that beep sometimes. It seems after its been off for awhile. Usually a reset or repower and it goes away. the beep is the graphics card issue. I installed my HiveOs on the M2 drive. but you can run it from a usb just fine.

if i reboot from Hive it comes back just fine without any issues. Maybe try swapping GPU's in that first slot. I run a 3080 in that one. the 6800 ran fine there.

I'd say try the reset or hold the power button and then restart. if it's beeping it's a seating issue. if it's booting in windows it should be fine in Hive. seems to work for me.

tmt101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmt101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 4:25am
TMT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafmike76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 8:23am
What are you guys mounting this thing on? I may get another but my biggest issue is how to Mount the dang thing. Nothing goes to it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafmike76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 8:28am
Originally posted by tmt101 tmt101 wrote:

just 1 gpu? Or are you trying to fo multiple at start?   Update the bios & try 1 at a time. Maybe you have an issue with the power or the pcie slot itself. Those 5 beeps are gpu or cpu issues.

What gpu are you using. Power supply. Cpu. Memory. Basically what is your build exactly?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafmike76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 8:31am
Originally posted by usafmike76 usafmike76 wrote:

just 1 gpu? Or are you trying to fo multiple at start?   Update the bios & try 1 at a time. Maybe you have an issue with the power or the pcie slot itself. Those 5 beeps are gpu or cpu issues.

What gpu are you using. Power supply. Cpu. Memory. Basically what is your build exactly?
also memory. What do you have and if you have 2 mem cards are they in the right dlots on the board. Should be a dlot between them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote usafmike76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2021 at 8:11am

Hey did you try to adjust the C.A.M. (clever access memory) in the BIOS, Advanced, Chipset Configuratio?

I updated my BIOS to the current one and when I booted into Hive i was only seeing 1 GPU. I changed some of the PCIE settings but nothing worked. So i put them back in Auto and changed the C.A.M.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2021 at 4:16pm
Hi All,

We released BIOS 1.30 for H510 Pro BTC+ to optimize the NVIDIA 3000 series graphics card.

Please try to update it by instant flash and we expected it should solve your problem.

BIOS 1.30:https://download.asrock.com/BIOS/1200/H510%20Pro%20BTC%2b(1.30)ROM.zip
Instant flash: https://www.asrock.com/support/BIOSIG.asp?cat=BIOS9

All the best
ASRock TSD
flamez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 12:32am
I was having problems for days spent so many hours now trouble shooting, with installing more than 1 gpu I was getting system resource error and red slots on left on slots 456, so I updated to v1.30 and now I can't use any gpus at all it gives 5 beeps only on-board graphics works now, I have purchased more than 1 board as well
flamez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flamez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2021 at 4:48pm
ok so back at it today, the 5 beeps is because you must connect a hdmi to gpu after the update to boot, before I could boot with on-board,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic