ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 5:57am
Originally posted by AVylkov AVylkov wrote:

Hi Kenzo, as far as I understood you are an expert with this mobo. I need some help to connect 2 GPUs .
My system is :
CPU - intel i3 10105f without integrated video
RAM - kingston fury beast
PSU - Corsair rm750x
I have issue when connect the second GPU - the system goes to sleep and it does not load windows. Just the first PCI slot is working. Do you know how to solve this ?

Hi AVylkov, can I ask how your system operates when you have 1 GPU installed?
My MOBO doesn't recognise any GPUs in any slots and I'm wondering if the board is dead on arrival (seen on other posts this can happen).
Valkov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valkov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 6:04am
Hello Bobberetic , it is working fine when I have just one GPU inside 1st slot. Did you plugged in the HDMI directly to GPU and not to motherboard ?
Bobberetic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 6:09am
Hey mate!
I just went and tried that by unplugging GPU #2 and running the HDMI off GPU #1, but the GPU LED indicator stayed red and I got the CPU/GPU 5 beep error. If I restart the system using the MOBO HDMI the 5 beep goes away and the board displays slot 1 as red on the MOBO screen on startup.
I'm finding it super difficult to find any information on the LEDs or MOBO screen displays slots as red. Can you check if yours is green when you turn it on with 1 GPU?
Sasha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sasha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 7:24am
What a sad example of good idea lost in undeveloped details. This board indeed could be fantastic, but for now only problems. For example - why do we need to have HDMI plugged in at all to boot it? Could this stupid engineers figure out that most of the rigs don't have dedicated monitors attached? It is supposed to professional BTC board, right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 7:28am
Originally posted by Sasha37 Sasha37 wrote:

What a sad example of good idea lost in undeveloped details. This board indeed could be fantastic, but for now only problems. For example - why do we need to have HDMI plugged in at all to boot it? Could this stupid engineers figure out that most of the rigs don't have dedicated monitors attached? It is supposed to professional BTC board, right?

How're you going to set up your bios and OS without a screen?
I've got monitors for setup and a Raspberry Pi screen for monitoring down the track.

Do you know anything about the problems we've been having above? I'd love for some help!
Bobberetick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 7:50am
Originally posted by flamez flamez wrote:

ok so back at it today, the 5 beeps is because you must connect a hdmi to gpu after the update to boot, before I could boot with on-board,

I switched from 3060 to 2070S and this time the card lights up and the fans spin, red led goes away (yay!) But now I'm getting 5 beep error with the card in. I tried HDMI in board, 5 beeps, HDMI in card, 5 beeps
Sasha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sasha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Bobberetic Bobberetic wrote:

Originally posted by Sasha37 Sasha37 wrote:

How're you going to set up your bios and OS without a screen?
I've got monitors for setup and a Raspberry Pi screen for monitoring down the track.

Do you know anything about the problems we've been having above? I'd love for some help!

Good for you, you have everything. Enjoy it.
As for me - I don't use monitors after the rig is launched and working, why waste a nice Strawberry PI?
Sasha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sasha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 9:08am
As for the problems that you are having on the ninth page - it might be a good side to read the first 8, before asking for help

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 2:32pm
I read them all but no solution :'(

But I did find my own solution!!

Switched Boot Graphics from Auto to Integrated only, and then switched all PCI link speeds to Gen 3 instead of Auto.
For whatever reason that worked fine.

Also, I have no idea what else to do with my Pi so I figured a little screen would be cute :3
AVylkov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AVylkov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 3:59pm
Hi , where did you find this option to choose INTEGRATED ONLY ? I was not able to see that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>
  Share Topic