ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H510 PRO BTC+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobberetic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 4:37pm
Hey mate,

Sorry I think it's one of the first few options when you go into the GPU options in the BIOS.
It should be 3rd or 4th item on the list and it's default setting is AUTO. I think you want to set it to enable (I think this means you enable the system to only run off integrated graphics?)
I can't quite remember, if you're having more trouble I can go and check it properly
AVylkov View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AVylkov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2021 at 5:41pm
I think something strange is happening. I only have these options in advanced menu of BIOS:
- CPU Configuration
- chipset configuration
- storage configuration
- super OI configuration
- ACPI configuration
- USB configuration
- trusted computing
Just when i put the second GPU My system is going to sleep, I can see both cards are powered, the fans are working.
I am out of ideas what is the problem exactly
Kaeldius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaeldius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 2:22am
Hey guys, had exactly the same problem with 2x Radeon 6600 not working together, whatever slots I put them in.
Single use of each card was working though.

So, to let you know, after testing everything, the solution for me was this :

Originally posted by usafmike76 usafmike76 wrote:

Hey did you try to adjust the C.A.M. (clever access memory) in the BIOS, Advanced, Chipset Configuratio?

I updated my BIOS to the current one and when I booted into Hive i was only seeing 1 GPU. I changed some of the PCIE settings but nothing worked. So i put them back in Auto and changed the C.A.M.

Activating C.A.M on BIOS was the only working solution.

BTW the 5 beeps error is indeed caused by no monitor plugged to 1st card (or what ever you set BIOS for).

I have 4gb RAM (so 8 isn't mandatory), I didn't even update BIOS to 1.30 (I don't use 30 NVIDIA series) and I'm on HiveOS, mining Ethereum on NBMiner.

Thanks everyone for the help, I hope this post will also help other people because vanishing after solving problems doesn't help communities ;)
Sasha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sasha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Kaeldius Kaeldius wrote:

Hey guys, had exactly the same problem with 2x Radeon 6600 not working together, whatever slots I put them in.
Single use of each card was working though.

So, to let you know, after testing everything, the solution for me was this :

Originally posted by usafmike76 usafmike76 wrote:

Hey did you try to adjust the C.A.M. (clever access memory) in the BIOS, Advanced, Chipset Configuratio?

I updated my BIOS to the current one and when I booted into Hive i was only seeing 1 GPU. I changed some of the PCIE settings but nothing worked. So i put them back in Auto and changed the C.A.M.

Activating C.A.M on BIOS was the only working solution.

BTW the 5 beeps error is indeed caused by no monitor plugged to 1st card (or what ever you set BIOS for).

I have 4gb RAM (so 8 isn't mandatory), I didn't even update BIOS to 1.30 (I don't use 30 NVIDIA series) and I'm on HiveOS, mining Ethereum on NBMiner.

Thanks everyone for the help, I hope this post will also help other people because vanishing after solving problems doesn't help communities ;)

2 cards was easy. how about 5 or 6?
Kaeldius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaeldius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2021 at 12:49am
I have 4 cards running on it right now :
- 2x radeon 6600
- 1x radeon 6700 xt
- 1x geforce 1060 (yeah, i know...)
Scarlat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 8:32am
Hello!

I have the same problem as several people. Black screen.
I changed the ram memory, processor, I've done a test with the GPU connected, disconnected and nothing...
I've already tested another HDMI cable.
No beeps.
No image.
No lights on keyboard. If I plug in a GPU, its fans start spinning and stop when I turn on the mobo.

i3 10100;
Vengeance 8G 2666Mhz;
750W;
Sasha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sasha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2021 at 1:06pm
Sounds like you have not wired PSU correctly or CPU is not sitting in the socket how it should be
Jelon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 6:18am
Hi everyone,

I have 3 of those motherboards and looks like I really need some help with it. I tried everything and going nowhere. Here is how it looks like.

MB #1 - working just fine with 6 GPUs, 3060 Ti, i3 10100F CPU, 8MB RAM and 2 Chieftec 700W PSUs. For some time I even managed to plug 7th GPU through mining port. Everything worked well so I bought 2 more H510+. Now the magic begins...

MB #2 - working with 2 GPUs, also 3060 Ti, same PSUs, 8 MB RAM, CPU is Celeron G5905 this time. It is on MB support list etc. Done everything by the book. Updated BIOS, installed all drivers, molex power supply connected according to previous posts. BIOS settings same as in MB #1 which is working. Can't get more than 2 GPUs working.
MB #3 - not working at all. Same components as in MB #2 but the only thing I get is 5 beeps after start and black screen. HDMI connected to GPU. GPU tested and working, tried other CPU, RAM, done CMOS reset, checked if the CPU is installed right twice. Nothing works. 8 pin CPU cable connected. CPU and GPU fan are spinning but apart from 5 beeps that is all.

I don't know what to do anymore. Please help.
Sasha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sasha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 10:34am
Can you boot without GPU?
Sasha37 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sasha37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2021 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Sasha37 Sasha37 wrote:

Can you boot without GPU?
I mean for MB#3
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic