ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock Polychrome RGB 1.0.85 BETA problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RodrigoRamosLopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock Polychrome RGB 1.0.85 BETA problem
    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 10:02am
I updated the Asrock Polychrome RGB software to BETA version 1.0.85 and after installation the software stopped recognizing the RGB of my Video Card Asrock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming d3, I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 and the RGB light has returned to work when I start the RGB software and only with the green light , but without even recognizing the video card. Does anyone know what I can do to get back the RGB light from my video card?
My configuration: MoBo Asrock B365m Phantom Gaming 4, VB Asrock RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming d3, RAM 2 G.Skill 16Gb 3600Mhz DDR4, Processor Intel core I5-9600KF, NVME XPG SX8100 480Gb, XFX 650w 80 plus gold.
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 4:48pm
Hi RodrigoRamosLopes,

Thank you for your post.

Please download the FW by the below link. This will make Polychrome recognize your GPU.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HKuHs7wddSri0hiVcMiAxbVpR_aTdaZ0/view?usp=sharing

Just unzip the file and double click "Update_RX5600_PGD3.cmd" to start the update tool.

All the best
ASRock TSD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic