ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H570M Pro4 HD issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver5liter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H570M Pro4 HD issue
    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 11:08pm
So im having a weird issue on a new build. This has my original hard drive from my previous build with it but I formatted them all so im not sure if thats the issue. So I have 4 total hard drives, 2 m.2 drives (500gb & 256gb), 1 SATA HDD (1TB), 1 SATA small ssd. the 256 m.2 previously was my original boot drive, but now am using the 500gb. The only way I was able to install on the 500gb was to disable the sata drives, with the sata drives enabled it wont even boot up.

This is how I have it set up.

M2_1 - 500gb M.2
M2_2 - 256gb M.2
SATA3_2-small ssd
SATA3_3- 1TB HDD

Now Im not sure if its how I have the sata drives installed or if its something in the BIOS. If I turn the SATA controller back on the M.2 drives don't even show available in the boot order. Tonight Im going to try to do a disk management and re-format the other drives and see if it helps. Anyone have any ideas?
silver5liter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silver5liter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 11:26pm
figured it out. One of my SD drives had a windows restore partition on it and was screwing with the boot.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic