ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

TPM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonois25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2021 at 11:32am
can you send me? ivan.schuindt26@hotmail.com
Nianfur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nianfur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2021 at 3:39pm
Hi. How did you go with the TPM module, also was it a v2.0? Asrock are saying they don't have a BIOS for this board that supports TPM 2.0...
Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 4:33pm
Roger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 4:42pm
roldfox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roldfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Roger Roger wrote:

If you give me your email address I can send you the bios rom.
hi, please send me the bios rom as well roldfox@yahoo.com. thanks
3RC4N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3RC4N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2022 at 3:44pm
Hello Roger, I have the same problem. Same 990FX Fatal1ty Killer board NO TPM.
I have already purchased an official ASRock TPM 2.0 for it.
Would it be possible to get the Bios from you?
Here my mail adress: ercan.oezkan@yahoo.com
RenaLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RenaLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 8:17am
ROGER... I would like to get that flash bios too.
Renalover1@gmail.com
michaestorz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaestorz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2022 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Roger Roger wrote:

My problem was solved by support from NL. Thanks to ASRock support from the Netherlands.

Hi Guys, i have same problem with 990FX Fatality Killer with BIOS 1.60 taken from site (for NVME SSD support). Installed TPM on the motherboard, recognized from BIOS but not recognized by Windows 10. So if anyone has the bios that enable the TPM please send it to me either as PVT or attach it below to this post.

Thanks a lot.
BOCKSKE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BOCKSKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 2:51am
Hi, i'm looking for the bios that enables tpm have the module installed but support is disabled.

can someone send it to me? thx in advance

debockjeroen@hotmail.com
Lesane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lesane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 3:53pm
I'm just a casual observer, but would it be so hard to post the bios publicly? Also, I'm assuming most of you are trying to legitimately install windows 11. I heard the physical processor itself must have suppport (Zen+ or newer) so it'd be interesting to see if you guys get it to work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic