ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is Dual Tau Boost in Bios Asrock B560 Pro4£
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is Dual Tau Boost in Bios Asrock B560 Pro4£

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is Dual Tau Boost in Bios Asrock B560 Pro4£
    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 at 11:41pm
It would be best to use the support form
https://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp
When using a gmail account, always check the spam folder for replies.
Also, it is possible to make BIOS screenshots, simply use a FAT formatted USB stick, and press F12.
Later you can attach them to a mail reply.
Also keep in mind this is a new chipset/ CPU, and there could be still new developments in BIOS
Kind Regards
Dragalur98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragalur98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2021 at 2:01am
As far as I know, the B560 chipset has a DTP limitation that can be manually disabled. I have an I5 10400f and I have looking in BIOS for a long time for an opportunity to raise the TDP of the processor in order to take the maximum frequency for boost. In games, all processor cores are loaded and the frequency is stable at 4 GHz. I don't know if (any) running game should load all cores and not 1-2 cores. As a result, I have not 4.3 GHz but 4 Ghz. Who knows if the inclusion of Dual Tau Boost affects the increase in the TDP of the processor and the increase in its frequency?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic