ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRockB450M lost all network connections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Eraserhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eraserhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRockB450M lost all network connections
    Posted: 05 May 2022 at 11:50am
Thanks for responding. This forum I take it, is actually for ASRock, unless some other rogue entity put this board up. ASRock itself is an asian company called Pegatron & Hopefully they listen here. I personally have stumbled onto at least 3 issues in which the internet is well aware. So, Issue 1 RAID doesn't appear to work. It's possible that if you were doing a brand new windows install you have a chance to load the driver for it There is another way you can do it per the AMD manual. This is booting from a Windows support CD. You wouldn't be formatting anything just drop in the drivers.
The second issue of course is that it knocked out all my network connectivity which means that all the troubleshooting I did for was pretty much for nothing so that's out. The third and final issue I'm aware of is that the AMD Ryzen master.exe cant be successfully loaded into Windows 10.I have the Ryzen 5 2600 You will get a "VBS" security error which tells you to disable this (virtualized Setting) in which the user sees it is already disabled. The only fix for this is a patch for this VBS error and get it on GitHub.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 3:07pm
This is the kind of thing you need to get in touch with ASRock Tech Support about:

http://event.asrock.tsd.com/

Even if there is someone on the forums that can help out with a fix/solution, if
the issue is widespread then it would help ASRock to let them know directly so
they can take a closer look at it and either provide a fix of their own or make
note of it so it does not occur in future products.

Good luck
Eraserhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eraserhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 2:27pm
Strange.. first RAID setup issue(typical setup problem other users have mentioned).. its listed all over the internet & even here(my only post to this forum if you search) "ASRock RAID issue).
--> fast forward --> now all of my network connections are down for the count! Device Manager has the connections have an ! Point. Ive tried everything, even a different wifi adaptor no dice. Device Manager shows event " windows is trying to configure the class code 56". This issue is on the internet also people having the same problem doesn't seem to be a fix so I guess gone baby gone. All I can say is I'm very glad I had that restore point set up from a week ago it didn't work it didn't fix the problem still there
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic