ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Phantom Gaming 6900 XT Reaching High Temperatures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Phantom Gaming 6900 XT Reaching High Temperatures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phantom Gaming 6900 XT Reaching High Temperatures
    Posted: 17 May 2022 at 2:28pm
http://event.asrock.tsd.com/

You should contact ASRock Tech Support and inquire with them.
PlayerD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlayerD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 5:09pm
Hi Asrock Team

About 9 months ago I purchased a Phantom Gaming 6900 XT and even though i love its raw performance, the temperatures I am getting are insanely high with eventual crashing of the PC.

I purchased the card so I could play @ 5120x1440 on max settings for visuals, so the card is always running at 100% on demanding games but the temps I am getting are up to 100 Degrees Celsius, (212 fahrenheit) on the Chip with 111-114 Degrees on the hotspot (237 fahrenheit).

Is this card supposed to run this hot?

The only way I can reduce its temperatures and crashing are to manually underclock and undervolt but this in turn reduces from the performance I want out of the card.

Would love to hear back

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic